Author Topic: Adventure Time Officially Announced for Nintendo DS and 3DS  (Read 1122 times)

Offline Patchkid15

• NWR Staff
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile

Join Finn and Jake on adventure to find stolen trash.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/30076

Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd you steal our garbage?! was officially announced for both the Nintendo DS and Nintendo 3DS through a press release today.

An Adventure Time game was teased over Twitter by the shows creator this past March. At the time we knew the game was coming to the DS, but not whether it was heading to the 3DS. Now the game is officially heading to both systems later this year during the fall. 

In the game you play as Finn and Jake in an adventure across the Land of Ooo while trying to teach the Ice King a lesson. The Ice King has stolen their trash and is constructing a Garbage Princess.

The Adventure Time video game is being developed by WayForward and will be published by D3Publisher. It is expected to be at E3 2012 in June.

Offline joshnickerson

• Score: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Adventure Time Officially Announced for Nintendo DS and 3DS
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2012, 07:21:15 PM »
Insta-buy. Now to wait for a Regular Show game announcement...

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2012, 10:05:31 PM »
This is what Maxi should be watching instead of ponies.

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2012, 10:15:20 PM »
I am watching it but not as much as MLP:FIM. It is an okay show but I haven't gotten into it that much yet to give detailed thoughts on it yet.
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline TJ Spyke

• Ass
  • Score: -1350
    • View Profile
    • Spyke Shop
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2012, 11:41:46 PM »
Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd you steal our garbage?! is one awesome game name. LOL
Help out a poor college student, buy video games and Blu-ray Discs at: http://astore.amazon.com/spyke-20

Offline TheFleece

• K.K. Slider Vinyl Collector
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
    • I Draw Machine Foods
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2012, 12:17:36 AM »
I'm excited and still wary. It's great to hear the 3DS version announced and the title is hilarious. I've been watching the show sporadically, but I got a DVD to get more into it, the back story of the world is interesting: The Land of Ooo is an island in a post apocalyptic world where Finn is the last human and goes on adventures with his magical shape shifting dog, Jake. The Ice King is a survivor of a great war and wasn't always evil. His story is actually tragic.
I can't wait for impressions from E3.
Handhelds at Heart
---
It's like a finger pointing away to the moon....
You don't want no part of this ***!
Animal Crossing New Leaf Pics