Author Topic: Prejudice  (Read 7844 times)

Offline KDR_11k

• boring person
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
Re: Prejudice
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2011, 04:37:24 PM »
Crash mortars are the go-to tools for turret farms, since a depot can only heal one thing at a time while the mortar damages everything it overwhelms the repair ability of even multiple depots.

You face high HP infantry in Conquest during the VIP and Infiltrator DCMs (or after that if they succeed). The most popular approach is simply crushing them with a vehicle.

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2011, 04:46:58 PM »
I saw that this game is $15 what is the problem?  Looking at the trailer it looks good and sounds good.  I haven't read any crippling problem.  I like going through an FPS every once in a Blue moon.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline Enner

• My sales numbers, let me show you them
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2011, 09:44:21 PM »
Crash mortars. Gotta try that. I don't think it will work in the single-player situations due to the Crimson Guards that have the repair tools and the cool down time of the mortars.

I saw that this game is $15 what is the problem?  Looking at the trailer it looks good and sounds good.  I haven't read any crippling problem.  I like going through an FPS every once in a Blue moon.
The problem is that the shooter genre is so competitive that it isn't enough to be a good game. A game needs to make a flashy splash that wows people. The first Section 8's spawn mechanic, support shop, class customization, and other features didn't manage to do it. This time around, the developer went for the $15 price point to attract attention.

I guess something that can be taken as a negative is that it is apparent that the game doesn't have tons of money behind it. The graphics and audio are fine, but unremarkable.

Offline Enner

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2011, 11:32:24 PM »
Ten million kills have been counted and Assault mode is unlocked. It takes place on the same maps. The difference now being that one team starts off with control of the points and the opposing team keeps the point if they capture it. If the defending team has one point left, that starts sudden death for the defenders. Assault matches are faster, five minute affairs which is a welcome change from how long Conquest games can be. For larger matches, the defending team will have to defend four capture points which I think is a bit much. Oh, and Assault mode can be played offline as well.

Offline KDR_11k

• boring person
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2011, 09:16:26 AM »
Well, it doesn't matter if the defending team loses, it's supposed to lose. It's how long it takes for that to happen that matters.

Offline Enner

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2011, 10:31:52 PM »
The defending team can win by holding the capture points for the five minutes (or however long) of the round. After that, they can win the match by capturing one point in the next round.

Offline KDR_11k

• boring person
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2011, 02:36:33 AM »
That's more of a "capture stuff faster" victory, you captured a control point faster than the other team did.

Offline Enner

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2011, 03:47:22 PM »
Indeed. Especially so when the other team captured none in the last round.