Author Topic: UNOFFICIAL humor-rumor thread *bring your own salt I've got the limes/tequila*  (Read 3457 times)

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
Rumor:

I've gotten a tip from a reliable source that the end boss for the upcoming "Epic Mickey" will be a surprise to everyone. Falling in line with Disney's corporate stance on selling sex to tweens a certain band of brothers will be featured in the game; a cameo from Hanna Montana is also being thrown around.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2009, 03:34:00 PM by EasyCure »
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
I assumed the end boss would be the rotting corpse of Walt Disney, aborted from the grave in order to "save" his creation from the inept corporation that bears his name.  As Mickey, your goal would be to commit patricide by stabbing him in the eyes with paint brushes until he returns to his frozen tomb while he awaits the cure for cancer (leaving room in the story for a sequel, obviously).
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 410
    • View Profile
But Walt Disney can't rot if he is frozen Cryogenically.

But I also heard that there will be surprise appearances from all the famous past Mickey Mouse club members, like Brittney Spears, Justin timberlake, Xtina, etc.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2009, 04:28:31 PM by BlackNMild2k1 »

Offline GearBoxClock

• Bratwurst Bild
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
    • The Clock Crew
The cryo-tube is actually an interdimensional portal to his frozen palace of hatred.
The only way to keep him in is by buying merchandise blessed by the Disney executives.
Ich lasse Sauerkraut in meinem lederhosen

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
Maybe that's the final level, the inter-dimensional alter reality frozen hell that is Walt's tomb of eternal life and Mickey has to finally put him to rest so that the Disney world he is from can finally be free from the clutches of guilt, jealousy and regret.

Offline NinGurl69 *huggles

• HI I'M CRAZY
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
    • Six Sided Video
The Twins from the original The Parent Trap

Twin Sandwich
:: Six Sided Video .com ~ Pietriots.com ::
PRO IS SERIOUS. GET SERIOUS.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
Why not the twins from the remake?

Offline NinGurl69 *huggles

• HI I'M CRAZY
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
    • Six Sided Video
"NO"

FOR OBVIOUS REASONS
:: Six Sided Video .com ~ Pietriots.com ::
PRO IS SERIOUS. GET SERIOUS.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile

the adds never fail to amuse me or go off topic
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline Stogi

• The Stratos You Should All Try To Be Like
  • Score: 18
    • View Profile
"BAY-BAY!"

Awesome. Just awesome.
black fairy tales are better at sports

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
Rumor: ThePerm is looking to book a flight (on the cheap no less) to cambodia to pick up an underage bride. He stayed up too late one night and confused the "mail order bride" for a "male order bride" and couldn't get a refund, and also missed the fine print stating all orders had to be picked up.
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
This is all taken from the recent GameInformer interview that was conducted with Warren Spector. No words were added.

Quote from: Warren Spector
I want to do a Duck Tales game. Convince the world that a Duck Tales game needs to be made. I can’t convince anybody at Disney to let me do a Duck Tales game.  I’m out there pitching an epic fantasy roleplaying game – a game that’s really dark and really, really edgy and stuff – and of course they weren’t interested, you know? How can that be?

You would not believe the beauty and the power of Duck Tales stories. They’re not for kids. They’re really very adult or certainly appealing to the broadest possible audience, which is kind of where I want to be now. I don’t want to make games for kids, I don’t want to make games for gamers, I want to make games for everybody.

It’s dark and twisted, that’s kind of what it’s about. I want people to have – as they play the game and they look at things, and they move through spaces and they listen to the soundtrack – I want them to have this feeling of recognition and familiarity, and then I want to yank the rug out from under them. I want them to feel like, “You know, I’ve been here before but – no, I really haven’t. I’ve heard that song... no, that’s different.” So there’s that moment of recognition, and then there’s the shock that something’s different. That’s kind of what I’m hoping for.

On top of that, I really want to scare kids. I’m gonna keep saying that until I’m blue in the face. This seems like a perfect opportunity to do that, but there’s going to be an “Oh my god!” scare. That’s what I’m shooting for, so we’ll see if we can do it in a game.

Well I found footage of the game Warren pitched to Disney. You might be a little surprised, but there is no doubt as to why Disney had to pass on it.

Warren Spector's Duck Tales

Let's hope Epic Mickey turns out better.

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
Ok, that video was too much.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
wtf man... wtf.

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
That was hilarious! The naked photos XD

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
perv

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
lol nice

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
I woulda thrown in an ed mcmahon "hiyoooo!" but i don't want it to get played out.

Rumour: The funhouse will soon be seeing a name change to "[username's] Highschool Funhouse". Forum regulars are already forming your standard highschool programs such as Drama/Glee/AV clubs.

All thats left is for our female posters to form a slutty clique, and a place for all our pothead/burnouts to hang during lunchtime.

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
Gotta love the hoe train. Highschool wouldn't be the same without them.

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
Gotta love the hoe train. Highschool wouldn't be the same without them.

Made my commute to school easier, thats for sure.

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
you got to love it when the hoe train pulls up to a party and there's a bunch of "good" girls that just can't help but feel pissed. hahaha

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
RUMOUR: Nintendo will be re-releasing its latest Legend of Zelda game as a special edition which features a few new gameplay additions including new characters and an additional side-story/quest.

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess New Moon Edition available this November.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
disney, mickey mouse, trips, the lion king, the jungle book

i dont like the tar-gette ads
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post