Author Topic: Radio Free Nintendo: Episode 159  (Read 10208 times)

Offline GoldenPhoenix

• Now it's a party!
  • Score: 42
    • View Profile
Re: Radio Free Nintendo: Episode 159
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2009, 04:07:04 PM »
Also peoples remember Greg has to edit these. So let's have a heart OK?  :P
Switch Friend Code: SW-4185-3173-1144

Offline Plugabugz

• *continues waiting*
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2009, 04:36:21 PM »
But i also said i wanted an unedited one! :P

Offline GoldenPhoenix

• Now it's a party!
  • Score: 42
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2009, 04:38:11 PM »

::shakes head::
Switch Friend Code: SW-4185-3173-1144

Offline Plugabugz

• *continues waiting*
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2009, 04:49:45 PM »

::shakes head::

::nods head at a 4 degree angle::

I want more simply because i enjoy the banter and the wild tangents they have. The fact that its unedited will help to maintain the purity of it.

Offline adadad

• Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2009, 12:22:19 PM »

I want more simply because i enjoy the banter and the wild tangents they have. The fact that its unedited will help to maintain the purity of it.

Pretty sure there aren't many listeners particularly interested in hearing Skype disconnections etc., however I'm only being facetious. To an extent I agree, some off-topic banter is appreciated, and the zingers suggest that there is a fair amount there although I'm making a large assumption saying that. I can understand wanting to pare down some bum discussion but I wouldn't want the show to feel too regimented. In the end I feel as long as what's being said or discussed is entertaining or informative (or even both in the case of James' Disaster skit) I am up for listening to pretty well anything.

And yes that's why I sent that listener mail moons ago asking about awkward sexual encounters.

Actually come to think of it I think that question should be revived from the Mailbag next time Karl is on the show as I'm sure he would have some great sex stories - probably some gaming-related ones too!
« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 12:28:41 PM by adadad »

Offline NWR_Lindy

• Famous Rapper
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2009, 06:23:27 PM »

"Purity" is hardly a word I'd expect to be associated with any of our podcasts.  LOL
Jon Lindemann
Contributing Editor, Nintendo World Report

My Game Backlog

Offline NWR_Karl

• Red Velvet
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2009, 10:08:44 PM »

Pretty sure there aren't many listeners particularly interested in hearing Skype disconnections etc., however I'm only being facetious. To an extent I agree, some off-topic banter is appreciated, and the zingers suggest that there is a fair amount there although I'm making a large assumption saying that. I can understand wanting to pare down some bum discussion but I wouldn't want the show to feel too regimented. In the end I feel as long as what's being said or discussed is entertaining or informative (or even both in the case of James' Disaster skit) I am up for listening to pretty well anything.

And yes that's why I sent that listener mail moons ago asking about awkward sexual encounters.

Actually come to think of it I think that question should be revived from the Mailbag next time Karl is on the show as I'm sure he would have some great sex stories - probably some gaming-related ones too!
HAH!

Honestly, as much as I'd love to further drag RFN down into the gutter some more, I think the boys would probably prefer that my appearances be kept as professional as possible.

But hey, you can always hope.
----
Karl Castaneda
Associated Raconteur

Offline broodwars

• Hunting for a Pineapple Salad
  • Score: -1011
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2009, 10:13:01 PM »

HAH!

Honestly, as much as I'd love to further drag RFN down into the gutter some more, I think the boys would probably prefer that my appearances be kept as professional as possible.

But hey, you can always hope.

So Karl, how are those reviews coming along for Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn and Batallion Wars 2?   ;)
There was a Signature here. It's gone now.

Offline NWR_Karl

• Red Velvet
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2009, 10:36:19 PM »
They'll be done for Episode 200. ;)
----
Karl Castaneda
Associated Raconteur

Offline NWR_Lindy