Author Topic: Nintendo Channel Updated in Japan  (Read 1408 times)

Offline Flames_of_chaos

• Dancing News Panda
  • Score: -1
    • View Profile
Nintendo Channel Updated in Japan
« on: July 20, 2009, 07:59:06 AM »
Everyone's Nintendo Channel received an update which many new features and enhancements.
 http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/newsArt.cfm?artid=19048

Nintendo recently posted an updated version of Everyone's Nintendo Channel in Japan. The channel has a new, sleeker interface that allows for easier navigation.    

Nintendo Channel New Interface

In addition to the new interface, the updated channel boasts five new features. When you start the channel, you can configure it to view videos in high or standard quality.    

Game recommendations are now based off of user votes, and games are now ranked with bronze, silver, gold, and platinum medals. You can recommend your DS games by connecting your DS with the game in the game card slot to your Wii.    

Game software information that you find in the channel can now be saved to a favorites list. Finally, you can see a record of the games that you have played and a record of the games that you have recommended.    

In order to receive the update, you will simply have to re-download the channel from the Wii Shop Channel.

PM me for DS and Wii game friend codes
Wii: 6564 0802 7064 2744
3DS: 4124-5011-7289
PSN: Flames_of_chaos XBL tag: Evulcorpse
http://twitter.com/flames_of_chaos/

Former NWR and PixlBit staff member.

Offline AV

• Score: -4
    • View Profile
Re: Nintendo Channel Updated in Japan
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2009, 04:38:45 PM »
it seems like a fairly significant update. I hope we get it soon.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
Re: Nintendo Channel Updated in Japan
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2009, 06:11:11 PM »
This sounds interesting. I don't think the current channel does anything with the recommendations.