Author Topic: Namco and Sega MERGER!  (Read 7916 times)

Offline mouse_clicker

• Pod 6 is jerks!
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
Namco and Sega merger OFFICIAL!!!
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2003, 06:34:07 AM »
AiAi: Dude, NAMCO is saying it's true, on their own website! What more proof do you need? That's about as official as it gets.

Hemmorhoid: That was just the rumors about Microsoft. The rumors about Namco only popped up only about a week ago, so Sega wouldn't even had time to deny it.
"You know you're being too serious when Mouse tells you to lighten up... ^_^"<BR>-Bill

« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2003, 07:42:24 AM »
Hope Sega is stable, now. I was loosing hope that Sonic might go away.

Offline HereticPB

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2003, 11:06:11 AM »
By the way guys with this merger the name of Namco goes bye bye! It will become part of Sega! So don't get all juiced up for a name change!

so no SegaNam, Namco Sega, Namco-Sega.

HtPB  
Visit my sites
| Nintendo Centrum | NC Forums |

Offline SmellySocks

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2003, 11:19:02 AM »
What about Pac-ega?
What's that smell?

Offline Uncle Rich AiAi

• Abandoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2003, 01:34:35 AM »

Originally posted by: mouse_clicker
AiAi: Dude, NAMCO is saying it's true, on their own website! What more proof do you need? That's about as official as it gets.

since it wasn't reported anywhere else, i got the feeling maybe someone hacked onto the site and posted the news fake.  or maybe i had too many beers....

Offline Reverse_Gecko

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2003, 08:23:11 AM »
Looks like its going to be the biforce arcade board.

Out of the billions of games I own I don't think I have ever bought a namco game before. I've briefly played soul caliber and I've played lots of pacman, but other than that I have no idea how good namco is. Although, Soul Caliber 2 looks sweet.

At any rate, I hope this is good news.
------------------------------------------
GCN games I own: Metroid Prime, Sonic Adventure 2, Timesplitters 2, Waverace, Luigis Mansion, Monkey Ball 1 & 2, Rogue Leader, Starfox Adventures, Eternal Darkness, Animal Crossing, Super Mario Sunshine, Pikmin, Super Smash Bros Melee, Resident Evil, Res

Offline mouse_clicker

• Pod 6 is jerks!
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2003, 12:02:54 PM »
AiAi: It's very rare that someone would hack Namco's website, especially the Japanese one. Besides, most pranks like this are hosted on sites that are made to look like the real thing but one glance at the URL shows it's fake- this is at Namco's actual website.
"You know you're being too serious when Mouse tells you to lighten up... ^_^"<BR>-Bill