Author Topic: It is FRIDAY  (Read 11680 times)

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Re: It is FRIDAY
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2008, 09:22:20 PM »
see you then
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline Armak88

• Score: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2008, 09:24:21 PM »
Any preference for rules? I'm a straight up 4 stock no items kind of guy myself.
"I'm not going to ban you yet just in case you really are a huge fan of bean bag chairs..." - Pale

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2008, 10:04:07 PM »
Sorry to quit like that but the lag was making me angry. You had some good strategies with diddy. Let me host next time maybe that will be better. As for your question I like time 3 minutes better than stock if I go with stock I prefer 3 stock. Do you want to cooperate rather than to tear each other up? Multiman Brawl?
Alexis, she/her/Miss

I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline Armak88

• Score: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2008, 10:16:54 PM »
yeah lag sucks, but at least it was playable for the most part. The items were not kind to you at all. I think i'll have to pass on the multiman brawl for tonight. If you want to play again another time though i'm always down for a good match.
"I'm not going to ban you yet just in case you really are a huge fan of bean bag chairs..." - Pale

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2008, 10:23:29 PM »
yeah lag sucks, but at least it was playable for the most part. The items were not kind to you at all. I think i'll have to pass on the multiman brawl for tonight. If you want to play again another time though i'm always down for a good match.
Ok Tuesday at 8:00pm.
Alexis, she/her/Miss