Author Topic: Paper Mario & The 1000 year door.... need help!  (Read 9102 times)

Offline BergeyRPI

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Paper Mario & The 1000 year door.... need help!
« on: July 30, 2006, 05:12:42 AM »
Hey guys,

I have been playing Paper Mario for a while now, trying to get every star piece in the game.  I have one piece left and I can't figure out how to get it.  It is in Ms. Jolene's office, but I need to be called into her office.  The guard doesn't let me enter unless she calls me in.  Since I didn't get the star piece when I was originally called in, is there any way I can get back in there to get the star piece?  Thanks in advance!

Offline Dasmos

• Needs Him Some Tang in His Lollies
  • Score: 52
    • View Profile
RE:Paper Mario & The 1000 year door.... need help!
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2006, 04:24:17 AM »
You can get into office by dropping through the grate in the ceiling..... I think.
Images are not allowed in signatures. That includes moving images (video).

Offline BergeyRPI

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
RE:Paper Mario & The 1000 year door.... need help!
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2006, 01:24:12 PM »
The grate drops me in the room next to her office.  There's a peep hole that lets me look into her office from the ceiling.  I'm wondering what would happen if I lose to everyone and go to the bottom ranks in the fighting again.  But I haven't tried it because it would be annoying if I lost to all those people and then still was unable to get called back into her office.

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Re: Paper Mario & The 1000 year door.... need help!
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2008, 04:10:07 AM »
If your champ go to your room and jump on the presents on the left side of the room once you are up there use yoshi to flutter across. There is a grate on the wall use your spinning hammer attack the grate will open proceed forward.
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline Dasmos

• Needs Him Some Tang in His Lollies
  • Score: 52
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2008, 06:38:14 AM »
I'll bet he appreciates the help, Maxi. You're a lifesaver.
Images are not allowed in signatures. That includes moving images (video).

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2008, 10:06:31 AM »
LOL.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline RABicle

• Used to be The Finisher
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
    • Pietriots
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2008, 05:14:24 AM »
I cant shoot myself to the moon frmo the ice land or whatever so I frisbeed the game in the lake and that didn't help either.
Pietriots  - Post ironic gaming log.