Author Topic: Terminator T.V  (Read 1171 times)

Offline MaryJane

• Ain't got nothing on Felica Hardy
  • Score: -13
    • View Profile
Terminator T.V
« on: December 09, 2006, 11:16:10 AM »
I was watching Attack of the Show on G4, and The Feed on the bottom of the screen (kind of like the bottom line on sportscenter and ESPNews) said that Fox is airing a new Terminator show. It also mentioned something about "The Sarah Connor Chronicles" but I'm not sure of the relation.

Strangely enough the show is going to pick up where T2 left off... I guess they're aren't planning on the series last too long... because if it did it would eventually run into T3's story line, and then what. And what about T4 with The Rock? We'll have to see what happens I guess.
Silly monkeys; give them thumbs they make a club and beat their brother down. How they survive so misguided is a mystery. Repugnant is a creature who would squander the ability to lift an a eye to heaven conscious of his fleeting time here.

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
RE: Terminator T.V
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2006, 11:30:21 AM »
I heard about this.

I'm scared.
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline MaryJane

• Ain't got nothing on Felica Hardy
  • Score: -13
    • View Profile
RE:Terminator T.V
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2006, 11:35:34 AM »
I got a link, not from G4  they're acting like they've never heard of it. But a link nonetheless so you know that Unclebob and I didn't somehow share the same dream.  

Edit: I just wanted to add that I will watch this, only because I originally decided to watch Heroes to see how lame the show would be, then what do you know? Its an amazing show I wish was on SHOtime that it would be longer, and more adult oriented(BOOBIES!! (damn I'm immature)). So because Heroes surprised I'm going to hope that this show does the same.
Silly monkeys; give them thumbs they make a club and beat their brother down. How they survive so misguided is a mystery. Repugnant is a creature who would squander the ability to lift an a eye to heaven conscious of his fleeting time here.

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
RE: Terminator T.V
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2006, 12:11:46 PM »
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.