Author Topic: Does anyone else here want to clobber that stupid PSP Baseball?  (Read 2405 times)

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
I mean that thing looks soo.... Blah... It's icki... Looks like it's got a brain condition.  I tend to avoid people who look like that so that add makes me just want to avoid the PSP unless it might be contagious and I turn into a mental case.  Not to say that Nintendo hasn't had some that I sort of Cringe thinking about, alot of the live action ones recently though the Princess Boot Camp is ok.  Just my thoughts I know this is the wrong place but I only really talk here.  You can move it if you want.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline Ages

• Wii the People
    • View Profile
RE: Does anyone else here want to clobber that stupid PSP Baseball?
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2006, 06:39:45 PM »
"I know this is the wrong place but I only really talk here"

That's a surefired way to get yourself banned, and I hate to see anyone not be able to voice their own opinions because they're too lazy to post in the right forum.

In regards to the commerical however, I dont think it's that bad.  I actually enjoy it, not for what they're saying, but for who's saying it.  The baseball on the right is the voice of Stimpy from "Ren and Stimpy."  Brought back some good memories for me.  I tend to like the advertising for the console versions of Sony's sports games.  The ones highlighting the neverwasbeens athletes who are still living in the past
Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you n

Offline Strell

• Score: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2006, 07:12:24 PM »
Sony> LETS COPY ADULT SWIM
PSP Fans> OMFG BRILLIANT

I must find a way to use "burninate" more in my daily speech.

Status of Smash Bros Online bet:
$10 Bet with KashogiStogi
$10 Bet with Khushrenada
Avatar Appointment with Vudu (still need to determine what to do if I win, give suggestions!)

Update: 9/18 confirms t

Offline wandering

• BABY DAISY IS FREAKIN HAWT
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
    • XXX FREE HOT WADAISY PICS
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2006, 07:52:10 PM »

I mean that thing looks soo.... Blah... It's icki... Looks like it's got a brain condition. I tend to avoid people who look like that so that add makes me just want to avoid the PSP unless it might be contagious and I turn into a mental case.

You should avoid me, then.
“...there are those who would...say, '...If I could just not have to work everyday...that would be the most wonderful life in the world.' They don't know life. Because what makes life mean something is purpose.  The battle. The struggle.  Even if you don't win it.” - Richard M. Nixon

Offline Zach

• Bad Title
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2006, 07:59:37 PM »
I just find it funny that the PSP commercials have never actually focused on a game unless I am forgetting about one .  The closest thing so far was the ad with the dust balls that showed about 2 seconds of some of the games.  Now, they actually have a game that they feel is worthy of having a commercial based solely on it, and its a freakin' base ball game, like I am going to run out of my house right now, and buy a PSP just for a baseball game that is a clone of any generic base ball game on any other system.

Edit: I forgot about the GTA commercials, oops.  That is the only game that I could consider a "system seller."  The point about the baseball game still stands.  
WiiCode: 2469 4326 9885 9257

Offline wandering

• BABY DAISY IS FREAKIN HAWT
    • View Profile
    • XXX FREE HOT WADAISY PICS
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2006, 08:08:42 PM »
Well, the thing is, the psp doesn't have any games.

Considering the utter worthlessness of the product, I'd say the psp commercials are pretty good.
“...there are those who would...say, '...If I could just not have to work everyday...that would be the most wonderful life in the world.' They don't know life. Because what makes life mean something is purpose.  The battle. The struggle.  Even if you don't win it.” - Richard M. Nixon

Offline Zach

• Bad Title
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2006, 08:51:33 PM »
Oh great, now im seeing the ad run on a continuous loop at the home for the forums.  There is not safe haven, teh PSP baseball will get us

[zombie] "ITS WICKED GOOD...ITS WICKED GOOD...ITS WICKED GOOD...
WiiCode: 2469 4326 9885 9257

Offline Smash_Brother

• Let me show you my poké-balls
    • View Profile
RE:Does anyone else here want to clobber that stupid PSP Baseball?
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2006, 08:28:12 AM »
In response to the ads comparing the PSP to cheese...
"OK, first we need someone to complain about something trivial. Golden or S_B should do. Then we get someone to defend the game, like Bill or Mashiro. Finally add some Unclebob or Pro666 randomness and the thread should go to hell right away." -Pap64

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2006, 08:34:50 AM »
... While you eat cheese.

lol
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2006, 08:54:30 AM »
SB's ad is the best one I've seen yet.  PSP...IT'S LOADING TIMES YOU CAN TAKE OUTSIDE  That made me smile.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2006, 08:57:31 AM »
Seriously? Does this thread have a purpose beyond needless trolling?
:: I was an active staffer forever ago, or was it yesterday. Time is an anomaly. Father of two boys.
---------------------
:: Grouvee :: Instagram