Author Topic: BitTorrent sites  (Read 1538 times)

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 410
    • View Profile
BitTorrent sites
« on: December 25, 2005, 07:40:15 PM »
Can someone PM me some good BT sites for music.

more specifically hip-hop/rap/R&B

and even more specifically bay area artist/cali artist

thanx

Offline KDR_11k

• boring person
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
RE: BitTorrent sites
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2005, 09:05:28 PM »
Gasp! Endorsing copyright violations? What is this world coming to?

Yeesh, grab station ripper and record your music off the internet radio. That's legal.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 410
    • View Profile
RE:BitTorrent sites
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2005, 12:27:20 AM »
Just looking to see whats out, alot of hip hop goes unseen unless someone tells you about it.

No harm, No foul. right? It strictly research purposes, more like window shopping or something...

Offline TMW

• The Man Whore, if you're wondering.
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2005, 07:47:57 AM »
And hey, alot of indie artists -do- release their music for free online...and the tech savvy ones probably use bittorrent.

As for any sites...I wouldn't know of any.  I mainly use BT to download fansubs.  
Jesus saves! Everyone else, roll for damage.<BR><BR>Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean there's not an invisible monster about to eat your face off.

Offline BiLdItUp1

• Brain Parasite
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2005, 04:35:41 PM »
Dude, this is the wrong forum to ask for this kind of thing...google is your friend, if you must...it really is not that difficult to find the major sites, buddy.

Consider things under a Creative Commons license...

unless you're looking for hard to find OOP type things. MySpleen is a great example - they specialize in LD-to-DVD transfers, as well as TV shows that will probably never see an official release.

EDIT: I CAN'T READ.
All issues are political issues, and politics itself is a mass of lies, evasions, folly, hatred, and schizophrenia. (George Orwell, more relevant than ever, in "Politics and the English Language")
Wii Number: 7947 2653 6155 9540