Author Topic: Action Replay  (Read 1290 times)

Offline GameCubeFreak

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Action Replay
« on: May 15, 2004, 06:49:26 AM »
Hello.  This is my first time on here, and as you guys would say, "I'm a newbie here."  Anyway, I don't know if this is the appropriate (spelling?) topic to talk about Action Replay; well, I need help here. I just bought myself a PowerBoard to enter codes with the keyboard rather than using the NGC controller.  I've seen some websites and instructions telling me that I have to have AR version 1.07, but how would I be able to find that?  I don't know if it tells me the version number by booting up AR, but.... is there a way to find out what version I have?  Please help.  Thank you very much.  Help is much appreciated.  Bye.

Offline anubis6789

• famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space
    • View Profile
RE:Action Replay
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2004, 12:21:28 PM »
Ok I had to fumble around to find it, but I did. Get your AR disc and look at the data side (shiny side) there should be an inner ring with some words on it including " ACTION REPLAY _ VERSION 1.XX."

Hope that helps.
"Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not; a sense of humor to console him for what he is." - Francis Bacon

Offline GameCubeFreak

• View Profile
RE:Action Replay
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2004, 06:50:27 PM »
Hello. I did what you told me to do... well, when I looked at my AR disc, it didn't say the version number in the inner part of the shiny ring, however... when I bought the PowerBoard for GameCube the other day and plugged it in, it works.  Sounds like I have verrsion 1.07 or above.  Anyway, thank you very much for your help!  It's very much appreciated!  

Bye.