Author Topic: Let's break the games down  (Read 5873 times)

Offline joeamis

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
RE:Let's break the games down
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2004, 05:40:49 PM »
Well Sony already plans to have the PSP shelflife to be 10 years.  With the amount of games that will be made and sold using the UMD medium and all the music that gets put on UMD's and all the movies that get put on UMD's, the price of UMD's will be very cheap to produce.  They envision it to be the walkman of the 21st century, and if they only come 10% to achieving such a thing the UMD's will be very cheap to produce.  You will see the same tradein deals for the PSP, where you trade in your GBA and you will get money off a PSP so that's going to work for both companies.  Yes the PS was originally a joint project BUT it was just an addon that fit under the SNES unit, so they redesigned the thing from the ground up so they have two systems under their belt.  The PS2 was released a over a year ahead of the GC so comparing their specs is irrelevant.  BTW your tag fits you to the bone

Offline Crono

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
RE:Let's break the games down
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2004, 05:46:52 PM »
dude areefer you are THE biggest fanboy ever i mean i like nintendo dont get me wrong but you think that the psp is just gonna fail when in fact its not.i dont think that it will do better than the ds but it will survive this generation, too many fanboys like sony.so stop making stupid comments.or be realistic at least.
Current games im playing : Total Annihilation Kingdoms (PC) True Crime Streets Of LA. (GC) Soul Caliber II (GC) Xenogears (PSX)
Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II (GC)