Author Topic: Brokens Saints videogame trailer  (Read 1260 times)

Offline Caliban

• In Space As Always
  • Score: 32
    • View Profile
Brokens Saints videogame trailer
« on: September 28, 2003, 06:06:11 AM »
It's at www.brokensaints.com. Looks like it's going to be a great game and that's because it's going to look similarly to Eternal Darkness. But it's only coming out in 2006 .

Offline mouse_clicker

• Pod 6 is jerks!
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
RE:Brokens Saints videogame trailer
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2003, 06:17:22 AM »
Holy crap it looked awesome. O_O Too bad, like you said, it's coming out for next gen consoles and not current gen. I know the Broken Saints guys, especially Brooke, want it to be a Nintendo exclusive game, too, but most publishers wouldn't go for the idea. At least the N5 will apparently be getting it, otherwise I'd have "talk" some "sense" into their publisher.
"You know you're being too serious when Mouse tells you to lighten up... ^_^"<BR>-Bill

Offline Grey Ninja

• Retired Forum Drunk
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
RE: Brokens Saints videogame trailer
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2003, 06:27:27 AM »
I must admit that I still haven't gotten around to watching Broken Saints, and I have been meaning to for years.  But I am very glad to hear that their dream is finally coming true.
Once I had, a little game
I liked to crawl back into my brain
I think you know the game I mean

Offline mouse_clicker

• Pod 6 is jerks!
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
RE: Brokens Saints videogame trailer
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2003, 08:45:10 AM »
You're lucky, Ninja, because they're going to be releasing the entire Broken Saints story on DVD soon. I never really got around to watching the whole thing either, mainly because each chapter is usually around 15 minutes long (much lnoger in the later chapters), and I don't really have time for that on my computer.
"You know you're being too serious when Mouse tells you to lighten up... ^_^"<BR>-Bill