Author Topic: THE ZAP is officailly no more  (Read 2595 times)

Offline King of Twitch

• twitch.tv/zapr2k i live for this
  • Score: 141
    • View Profile
THE ZAP is officailly no more
« on: May 20, 2016, 03:16:48 PM »
Dear friends and frenemies

I, Zap, have recently become more aware (don't worry, not like Skynet; more like Lt. Data, but not the evil side of Lt. Data when Lore gets ahold of him and he goes berzerk--bezerk--**** I give up ever trying to spell that word right, anyways just the good and kindly android-man that strives to become more human, even if it means living to 1,000 years old and all your friends die off). For years, I have pursued a persona that is unlike any other known to man: partially the straight shooting Zap Rowsdower, part cranky Pac-Man, and maybe some Michael Scott thrown in for good measure with a penchant for poorly conceived posts, artwork, and music. Now I know that the true meaning of friendship is being true to yourself and so I will go back to being myself again. I'll just be . . . me.

Just to be clear, I have buried the old persona in a field where cicadas sing from the grass and wildflowers overlook a hilly mountainside that turns a beautiful orange and purple during summer evenings. It's beautiful to look on the gravestone now and wonder what might have been. I will never think of the past with anything other than a warm smile and bask in the sinking sun of an era that will never return. Yet I will always be thankful for the memories and how each one has helped me grow ever closer to humanity as a result.

-Zap
« Last Edit: May 20, 2016, 04:00:11 PM by Zap »
"I deem his stream to be supreme and highly esteem his Fortnite team!" - The Doritos Pope and his Mountain Dew Crew.

Offline Wah

• Social Worker who's hip with the kids
  • Score: -44
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
Re: THE ZAP is officailly no more
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2016, 07:54:04 PM »
ZAP! >:(
Made you look ****.

Offline King of Twitch

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2016, 08:40:58 PM »
what? I'm sorry, I did the best I could with him.
"I deem his stream to be supreme and highly esteem his Fortnite team!" - The Doritos Pope and his Mountain Dew Crew.

Offline Phil

• Good day, citizens!
  • Score: 51
    • View Profile
    • SuperPhillip Central
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2016, 09:37:09 PM »
Your avatar is so mesmerizing.

On topic: This can only be a good thing. Lots of users were saying rude stuff about you, and that made me sad. You're a great poster, Zap. Then again, I sometimes think I'm playing Yahtzee instead of posting on a message board, so I'm no one to judge.
Switch Friend Code: SW-4962-7799-3963 (Phil)

Offline King of Twitch

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2016, 09:48:15 PM »
Sorry to hear that. I know I will do better from now on.

Guess that means someone should change my MVP status.

Offline Phil

• Good day, citizens!
  • Score: 51
    • View Profile
    • SuperPhillip Central
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2016, 10:30:53 PM »
Naw, you the real MVP, as the kids say.
Switch Friend Code: SW-4962-7799-3963 (Phil)

Offline King of Twitch

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2016, 12:16:28 AM »
Nope. No point in the title if it's not consensual.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2016, 04:17:04 PM »
I can't say I've noticed a difference...!

Offline King of Twitch

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2016, 04:33:44 PM »
Gimme some slack, jack. It takes awhile to start making good posts when you've been putting out nothing but trash for over a decade.