Poll

Which is better?

Conker's Bad Fur Day (N64, 2001)
9 (64.3%)
Henry Hatsworth and the Puzzling Adventure (DS, 2009)
5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: March 24, 2014, 10:00:46 PM

Author Topic: NFRIT 1st Round: Conker's Bad Fur Day (2) v Henry Hatsworth (7)  (Read 1055 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 71
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
The nominations have been made, and now it's time for you to decide the most underrated game in the 15 year history of Nintendo World Report! Votes will be open for 3 days, so cast your vote and make your voice heard in the comments.

In the Parts Unknown region, it's #2 seed Conker's Bad Fur Day v #7 seed Henry Hatsworth and the Puzzling Adventure.

Conker's Bad Fur Day: We could just say “Great Mighty Poo” and you'd wonder how the hell this made it past the censors, but the Rare-developed 2001 platformer isn't just about battling giant piles of... fecal matter. Conker's adventure combines classic Rare platforming, biting satire and a fair bit of alcohol to create an experience that has to be seen to be believed.

vs
 Henry Hatsworth and the Puzzling Adventure: Why so many heroes on the DS were British will be a question for the historians. Henry Hatsworth managed to successfully fuse platforming and another variety of game – in this case, Planet Puzzle League-styled matching puzzles – into an experience far more than the sum of its tea ingredients.
Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline MagicCow64

• Still no title
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
Re: NFRIT 1st Round: Conker's Bad Fur Day (2) v Henry Hatsworth (7)
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2014, 12:21:40 AM »
I played the hell out of Conker back in the day (great assymetric multiplayer), but I think Hatsworthy i the better game under a sober analysis.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2014, 05:43:03 PM »
Man, I'm such an idiot. I could have been upping my post count magnificently with all these voting threads. This is what I get from abstaining. Well, just have to make up for lost time and salvage what I can.

Go Conker's Bad Fur Day, I hope you win!
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2014, 05:43:14 PM »
Yay, it won!
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.