Author Topic: A tribute to Khushrenada (since no one else seems to want to make one)  (Read 1302 times)

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
This is a thread to praise my favorite member of these forums: Khushrenada!

Surprise buddy! You're the best!

Things I like about Khushrenada:

-Not all his posts are that terrible.

-He's very humble.

-He just won't leave these forums no matter how many other people leave to other forums so that they don't have to deal with him.

-He created PlanetGameCube but let Billy Berghammer take the credit because the guy really needed a win at that time in his life. Like I've said, he's very humble.

-He stands up for the little guy and the big guy also. But he especially stands up for himself. You gotta make help yourself before you help others, right?

-He never toots his own horn. That would be sick.

-He's killed people but because he's so smart the authorities are unable to prove it was him.

-All the staff adore him because he never does anything wrong.

-He was asked to be the president of Nintendo of America but let Reggie take the job because the guy really needed a win at that time in his life. Like I've said, he's very humble.

-He keeps his posts brief and to the point. Some might seem long but that's just because the amount of stuff that could go into them was so great, that's the absolute maximum he could trim things down to. Think about that.

-He actually still tries to post in and use the funhouse for entertainment unlike most posters these days.

-He'll tuck you in and read you a bedtime story. Then he'll watch you all night to make sure nothing bad happens to you.

-He doesn't want to hog the limelight or put himself on a pedastal but he stays quiet and in the shadows.

-All his posts have been metaphors for politics, religion and sexuality but they are so cleverly done, no one ever reports them to a moderator.

-He was asked to be chancellor of Germany but let Hitler take the job because the guy really needed a win at that point in his life. Sometimes it doesn't work out.

-When pirates attacked his ship, he was able to convince them to work for him instead and didn't need to call in the navy to fix the problem unlike that bumbling captain Phillips.

-Everytime he throws a party, he raids the louvre of different pieces of art to display at his place and then puts them back after the party is over. No one has yet to catch on that he does this.

-In space, no one can hear him scream because he's always been calm and doesn't need to.

Things I don't like about Khushrenada:

-He doesn't post nearly enough. I guess it is quality over quantity but I'd like to have both.

-Ummm. I don't know. Maybe the name? Not the greatest....

I guess what I'm trying to say is that if I had to choose between being stuck on a desolate island with Khushrenada or getting a lethal injection, I'd choose the lethal injection because it wouldn't be fair to Khushrenada or the rest of the world to have him stuck on a desolate island with me and deny the world his genius no matter how awesome that would be for me.

You're the best, man! Please don't think me strange for making this thread.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 02:27:52 PM by Khushrenada »
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
Re: A tribute to Khushrenada (since no one else seems to want to make one)
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2014, 05:46:30 PM »
Wait, so one of the good things about you is that you put Hitler in power?
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2014, 05:54:47 PM »
Why is everyone always so fascinated with Hitler? First thing they bring up. The point is, I'm humble about it and it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Look at the songs they sung about it:

Germany was having trouble, what a sad, sad story
Needed a new leader to restore its former glory
Where, Oh where was he? Where could that man be?
 We looked around and then we found
The man for you and me.
And now it's..

Springtime for Hitler and Germany
Deutschland is happy and gay
We're marching to a faster pace
Look out, here comes the master race

As you can see, people were happy about it for awhile. It's the thought that counts. He was helping out a failed painter get a job.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 05:57:47 PM by Khushrenada »
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline BranDonk Kong

• Eat your f'ing cat!
  • Score: 10131
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2014, 12:54:47 AM »
Wait, so one of the good things about you is that you put Hitler in power?

Pobody's Nerfect!
I think it says on the box, 'No Hispanics' " - Jeff Green of EA