Author Topic: Have you heard of the Naruto episodes that you can download on you computer?  (Read 2789 times)

Offline BlueKitten

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
I was just wondering if any of yall have heard of the naruto episodes that you can download on your computer? My friend told me about and i was just wonder if anyone can tell me where to get them.

Offline Grey Ninja

• Retired Forum Drunk
    • View Profile
go here  

enjoy.

Lately though, they have been getting lazy, and are several episodes behind.  Anbu-AonE is still right on schedule though, making releases every friday.  I have just got episode 41 from  www.gotwoot.net.  Their translation isn't as good as Toriyamaworld's, but they show a little more respect for pleasing their fans, and you have to appreciate that.  Toriyama World has been treating their fans like crap lately.

Anyways, I really have to recommend this anime.  It's the best I have seen in a LONG time.

EDIT:  Just realized TW doesn't have torrents for all the episodes.  Go here
Once I had, a little game
I liked to crawl back into my brain
I think you know the game I mean

Offline aoi tsuki

• View Profile
Toriyama's World does a lot of manga though, and i think their staff is smaller than ANBU. Regardless, i like both groups; ANBU for speed and TW for translations. i'll watch ANBU's release, then some time later, i'll get TW's for archival purposes.
"Snake felt a hunger for Meryl blossom within his loins."

Offline Caliban

• In Space As Always
  • Score: 32
    • View Profile
 Hey Grey Ninja do you know any site that lets me at least download one episode of Samurai X and Yaiba dubbed in english just to see if it's worth buying the dvds. I have seen the complete series of Samurai X (except for the movies) and most of Yaiba but they were in my mother language (Portuguese) and I was just wandering if the english versions are any good or better.

Offline Grey Ninja

• Retired Forum Drunk
    • View Profile
Caliban, Rurouni Kenshin is a liscensed anime, therefore it's not legal to download it.

I haven't actually seen the dubbed version of Kenshin, but I can't imagine it would be any better than the subbed version.  I LOVE the voice acting in Kenshin.  Misao has a very sexy voice, and Kenshin sounds simply PERFECT in the OVAs.  I am actually on the lookout for the Samurai X Trust and Betrayal DVDs at the moment myself.  I am not that interested in the series actually, as it went downhill after the first half, and started to bore the hell out of me, but the first OVA was like the perfect anime.  If I ever find the DVD, I will let you know how the dubbed version is.  I know that I will be watching the subbed version on the DVD though.  

Offline Grey Ninja

• Retired Forum Drunk
    • View Profile
Naruto 42 is out!  YAY!  I'm currently getting it at 64k/sec, which I think is the fastest I have ever seen bittorrent move.  

Offline BlueKitten

• View Profile
thanks grey i am currently on episode 4

Offline Caliban

• In Space As Always
    • View Profile
Does anyone know who does Naruto's voice? Actually I found out on this site: http://www.narutoguide.com/animeguide_voiceactors.htm. OMG Naruto's voice is done by a woman, can you believe that. The character does have one of the best voices I have ever heard for a character with such personality.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
every episode i ever saw was a filler episode....
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline aoi tsuki

• View Profile
A lot of boys (and men) in anime are voiced by women. It's pretty common for women to do boys in Western animation as well.
"Snake felt a hunger for Meryl blossom within his loins."

Offline Uncle Rich AiAi

• Abandoner
    • View Profile
RE: Have you heard of the Naruto episodes that you can download on you computer?
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2003, 06:19:20 PM »
Yep.  I'm sure many of you know that Bart Simpsons' voice is done by a female.

Offline Caliban

• In Space As Always
    • View Profile
RE: Have you heard of the Naruto episodes that you can download on you computer?
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2003, 07:43:35 PM »
Now the only thing left is a character's voice done by an alien.