Author Topic: Does my girlfriend have the right to make me delete a videogame she doesn't like  (Read 8756 times)

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
She could break the physical copy of the game.  He can always redownload the digital copy. :D
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline lolmonade

• I wanna ride dolphins with you in the moonlight until the staff at Sea World kicks us out
  • Score: 29
    • View Profile
This is why you always buy the physical copy of the game.

Yeah, because there's no way his girlfriend could sell or destroy that.

I'm confused...if he purchased it off the eshop, shouldn't he have been able to re-download the game.  I mean, it would show in his purchase history, right?

Offline Dasmos

• Needs Him Some Tang in His Lollies
  • Score: 52
    • View Profile
She could break the physical copy of the game.  He can always redownload the digital copy. :D

Exactly, so that's why getting him to delete the game isn't as much of a big deal. If she was insistent enough to demand he destroys or throws out his actual cartridge, then there's definitely something that needs to be sorted out in the relationship.. Not that there doesn't already seem to be an issue here.
Images are not allowed in signatures. That includes moving images (video).

Offline tendoboy1984

• KyTim 2: The KyTimening
  • Score: -42
    • View Profile

I'm confused...if he purchased it off the eshop, shouldn't he have been able to re-download the game.  I mean, it would show in his purchase history, right?

She wanted me to delete the game permanently, and the only way to do that is to delete the entire eShop account.
Nintendo Network: tendoboy1984
PSN: PS_man1984
3DS: 2294-5830-5931

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
if she can force you to delete a handheld game i don't think its very hard to imagine who wears the pants in this relationship :smug:

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 410
    • View Profile

She wanted me to delete the game permanently, and the only way to do that is to delete the entire eShop account.

but does she know that?