Author Topic: spy vs spy  (Read 2135 times)

Offline akajunebug

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
spy vs spy
« on: May 21, 2003, 11:16:53 AM »
 I don't get it, does any one know if this game is comeing out for the cube. Some say it is others say it isn't but one things for sure, this game looks like it's going to kick butt.

spy vs spy
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2003, 12:47:37 PM »
I used to have spy vs. spy for NES, that game totally ruled back in the day!

Offline akajunebug

• View Profile
spy vs spy
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2003, 06:01:02 AM »
This game looks like it's going to keep the same style, as the ones before. I looked on tdk web sight and they say that its only for ps2 and i look at some other nintendo sights saying that it's for the cube and I got to some old news on this sight and it says that it's for Xbox and ps2 with now mention of the cube. what' s going on here. I'am so confused.

Offline joshnickerson

• Score: 2
    • View Profile
spy vs spy
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2003, 09:20:47 AM »
I would think that it would be a great game to have GC/GBA connectivity on. Have one player walk through the Cube game, while the player on the GBA sets up traps and tries to bump him off.

Offline akajunebug

• View Profile
spy vs spy
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2003, 12:42:17 PM »
that would be fun. Iam starting to want a gbasp, even thou i would never play it out of the house. Hopefully nintendo adds some type of controller in their next gen system. Anybody know if this game is  comeing out for the cube.

Offline TheCouch123

• View Profile
spy vs spy
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2003, 01:07:10 PM »

Originally posted by: akajunebug
that would be fun. Iam starting to want a gbasp, even thou i would never play it out of the house. Hopefully nintendo adds some type of controller in their next gen system. Anybody know if this game is  comeing out for the cube.

Ya I really hope there next system has a controller to. That would be so cool! There could be buttons with letters on them oh and a little stick you wiggle around! Just imagine having Mario jump when you press the A button and moving around with the control stick and mabye even rolling with the X button. Oh man that would be the best!!!

I am so bored.