Author Topic: Heroes of Ruin Release Date Announced  (Read 1111 times)

Offline NWR_Neal

• NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 27
    • View Profile
Heroes of Ruin Release Date Announced
« on: April 04, 2012, 01:40:51 PM »

Technically it's after the recent spring 2012 date, but only by a week.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/29710

Heroes of Ruin, n-Space's ambitious 3DS dungeon crawler, is slated to hit stores on June 26 in North America, according to publisher Square Enix.

The game will be playable at PAX East in Boston this weekend. You can read all about Heroes of Ruin in our various previews and impressions. It features online co-op for four players, tons of loot, voice chat, and StreetPass and SpotPass functionality.

Neal Ronaghan
Director, NWR

"Fungah! Foiled again!"

Offline motang

• Score: -2
    • View Profile
Re: Heroes of Ruin Release Date Announced
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2012, 03:27:12 PM »
Cool, it's a summer game! I get a bit irritated when all big games are pushed for winter because of Christmas season. Which makes sense business wise, but still...

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2012, 03:37:06 PM »
I expect every single one of you who's ever cried and moaned for "new IPs" from "AAA development teams" with "big budgets" from "third parties" to go out and buy this game.

Three times.
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline NWR_Neal

• NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 27
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2012, 03:43:51 PM »
I'm not 100% sold on this game, but on paper, it sounds fantastic. It looks like Square is giving n-Space the time/money/help to make it live up to its concept.
Neal Ronaghan
Director, NWR

"Fungah! Foiled again!"

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2012, 04:05:02 PM »
I don't think I would have released this so close to Diablo 3 coming out.  Probably do it before myself.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.