Author Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D Preview  (Read 6797 times)

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
Re: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D Preview
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2011, 07:23:27 PM »
To those worried about the touchscreen, I take it none of you own iPod Touch's, iPhone's, Zune HD's, are any other device with a touch screen then?
Nope. All useless devices to me.
We'll all have our chances once tablets become the dominant personal computing device.

Get those microfiber cloths when they're cheap.
I really hope that doesn't happen... PCs have gotten bad enough as it is. I guess I'd better take real good care of my computer hardware before computing devices become total garbage for the average user.

Offline Ian Sane

• Champion for Urban Champion
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
Re: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D Preview
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2011, 08:00:15 PM »
You may want to consider stopping using technology, because given your total opposition to any kind of change, you're just going to get angrier and angrier.

I like advancements in technology.  "Advancements" is the key word.  Taking up half your screen with a keyboard with no tactile feedback and then mucking that same screen up with fingerprints is a step backwards.  It has "neato" factor and little else.  I'm not swayed by such things.

For example I am impressed by the fact that the 3DS can bust out visuals that are about Gamecube quality.  That is very cool and has obvious advantages in portable videogame design.