Author Topic: Like us option for Facebook on 3DS  (Read 1532 times)

Offline MysticGohan

• I have a large position in nVidia.
  • Score: 12
    • View Profile
Like us option for Facebook on 3DS
« on: July 27, 2011, 05:26:47 AM »
Has anyone notice that on the new nintendo video channel? there's an option to like us on facebook under the video, but when I click it it goes to the site... but nothing really loads? What's the point?
Is nintendo going to have facebook support? I know the browser can go to the web page, however few things seem to work, messages for one, while you can read them, you can't really reply.

Unless I'm missing some thing, Like I said I hit the like option and nothing really loaded, there's this lil small blue blur in the upper left hand of the screen, and a blank page.

What's the deal?
Everytime you open your mouth you prove you're an idiot. ~Vegeta

Never argue with an idiot he'll bring you to his level and beat you with experience.

"I'm doing this because I'm PISSED! Why the hell didn't you ask for my help!?!?" `Roy Mustang  FMA

I could go into a Wendy's res

Offline TheFleece

• K.K. Slider Vinyl Collector
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
    • I Draw Machine Foods
Re: Like us option for Facebook on 3DS
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2011, 07:43:18 AM »
It posts to your profile that you Liked the video. What's just plain dumb is that there is an icon of the video you Liked, but no way for anyone to see the video. There's a link next to the icon and it just takes you to Nintendo's page. No one can see any videos unless they have a 3DS. Liking this content seems like just a numbers crunch and that makes the content boring. I hope this all becomes more robust in the future. Everyone should know about Dinosaur Office.
Handhelds at Heart
---
It's like a finger pointing away to the moon....
You don't want no part of this ***!
Animal Crossing New Leaf Pics

Offline MegaByte

• NWR Staff... Can't win trivia
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 31337
    • View Profile
    • Konfiskated Teknologies Network
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2011, 10:36:10 AM »
Yeah, it's kind of badly implemented. You need to log into Facebook first manually.
Aaron Kaluszka
Contributing Editor, Nintendo World Report

Offline MysticGohan

• I have a large position in nVidia.
  • Score: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2011, 06:26:14 PM »
really? I tried logging in then going to the Like icon, and nothing appears under my facebook page, meh.
Everytime you open your mouth you prove you're an idiot. ~Vegeta

Never argue with an idiot he'll bring you to his level and beat you with experience.

"I'm doing this because I'm PISSED! Why the hell didn't you ask for my help!?!?" `Roy Mustang  FMA

I could go into a Wendy's res