Author Topic: resident evil 0 glitch? or moron unable to compute a simple puzzle?  (Read 2043 times)

Offline Nsider

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
After the train. AND after the mansion. There is a spot where you have to hookshot up a hole in the ceiling. I chose Billy. I go up and snoop around and I cant do anything. I look in a strategy guide and find out that I need the rebecca! SO I go back to the hole. I cant get down! I can't hookshot back down! I look all over and find a small elevator for items to be placed in. I try to place the hookshot in it so that I can get the girl up where Billy was so that I could solve the puzzle. The hookshot is to big! I look all over and I can't find any ways down or any ways to get her up. Is this a massive glitch or a massive brain lapse on my part?!?! Some one help me!!!!

Greggory M.
The otehr consoles are cheating! Look who has the most amount of best selling games!!! NINTENDO! Look who's in 3rd place! NINTENDO! WTF!!! It makes no sense!

Offline Biohazard

• View Profile
heh nah it's not you, character switch it up, it doesn't matter who goes up there.  THere is a puzzle to be solved, I believe there is some item up there....and if I remember try going back to the chappel with Rebecca for some "fun".  Anything RE just ask me Bio.
Johnathon Fauker
----------------------
PlanetGamecube's Resident Evil Freak.

Offline Gamefreak

• View Profile
It's called the Gameplay Help forum...And you can access it from the main forums menu