Author Topic: Radio Free Nintendo: Reunion Special  (Read 10296 times)

Offline noname2200

• Not a douche. Seriously.
  • Score: 21
    • View Profile
Re: Radio Free Nintendo: Reunion Special
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2009, 07:44:38 PM »
I only started listening to the podcast a few months back, so these are mostly new voices to me. Had I tuned in before the current crew, I probably would not have kept listening; it was a little too unfocused for my tastes, and I can't really relate to some of the views expressed. That said, it sounded like you guys had a lot of fun (some more than others), so if y'all get a hankering to go again in the future I wish you all the best.

And for the record, Madworld was one of the most overrated games of this generation, even more than GTA IV.

Offline Pryopizm

• Staff Jedis-Are-Evil
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2009, 08:21:00 PM »
Sklens is a hater,  I can respect that.
I miss Evan, NWR needs to start literary reviews so  he can write for the site again.
Stan seemed out of it. Really didn't want to be there?
Karl has proven himself the best podcaster of the old guard over the long run. Keep us informed when you do a new podcast Karl!

Yeah, I was very much out of it.  Lot's of things going on during that day, none of them perky.  On top of that, I didn't have a mic (hence the lovely background noise) and I got cut off halfway through the first segment.  It was frustrating.  Plus, I really had nothing interesting to add as I've had a very dull and non-videogame oriented life as of late.  And my job in medical billing doesn't allow for interesting tales.

God forbid, I was almost emo. 
"Bullets, my only weakness.  How did you know?"

Offline NWR_Karl

• Red Velvet
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2009, 10:04:24 PM »
You just better man the **** up for 203, dude. We gotta wreck that ep.
----
Karl Castaneda
Associated Raconteur

Offline Pryopizm

• Staff Jedis-Are-Evil
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2009, 10:36:44 PM »
Well i just tried popping in Lost Odyssey, but the DVD either has a scratch or is dirty so it's not loading past a certain spot.  There goes my attempt to return to gaming.  Maybe we can have a segment talking about Popcap games.
"Bullets, my only weakness.  How did you know?"

Offline Bboy

• Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2009, 01:27:19 AM »
You just better man the **** up for 203, dude. We gotta wreck that ep.
Can't wait, I wasn't around for 103, but going back to it it is the funniest episode.