Author Topic: Want Taiko No Tatsujin DS to come to America tell NBGI that you want it!  (Read 2635 times)

Offline Flames_of_chaos

• Dancing News Panda
  • Score: -1
    • View Profile
C3

AR: Nintendo released a GBA cartridge with new songs for Band Brothers on DS, and there is also the option to let download tracks using the Wi-Fi Connection. Has either of these options been considered for Taiko no Tatsujin to help extend the game’s life?

KN: We find the download service of songs attractive, but it is undecided so far.

AR: What are your thoughts on head-to-head Wi-Fi battles? Is this something that might be included in a future DS version?

KN: Wi-Fi battle is also interesting, but it is also undecided so far.

AR: Rhythm games have been extremely popular in the West, including the Bandai Namco-developed Donkey Kong series, as well as the extremely Japanese-themed Elite Beat Agents. Given this fact, will either DS Taiko no Tatsujin or the forthcoming Wii game be considered for a US or European release?

KN: We want the customers in Europe and US to enjoy the Japanese Taiko drum. The schedule for US or European releases is undecided but we would release them if we receive a lot of requests from US and European customers!

If you want to see some awesome music included in these games,

You should recognize this song or how about that awesome song except a little harder?
A nifty Japanese song
« Last Edit: July 23, 2008, 01:37:34 AM by Flames_of_chaos »
PM me for DS and Wii game friend codes
Wii: 6564 0802 7064 2744
3DS: 4124-5011-7289
PSN: Flames_of_chaos XBL tag: Evulcorpse
http://twitter.com/flames_of_chaos/

Former NWR and PixlBit staff member.

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Well I am a bit intrigued by this even though that last song will kick my butt. I hope it comes to the US and European markets.
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline Flames_of_chaos

• Dancing News Panda
    • View Profile
Well I am a bit intrigued by this even though that last song will kick my butt. I hope it comes to the US and European markets.

Maxi it pretty much plays like Donkey Konga since the Taiko no Tetsujin team made Donkey Konga. The only difference is that the touch screen is your drum and you use 2 styluses to play the game (or two fingers).

Offline LuigiHann

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
Who do I email to express interest

Offline Flames_of_chaos

• Dancing News Panda
    • View Profile
Namco Bandai of America will probably be your best bet.

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.

Maxi it pretty much plays like Donkey Konga since the Taiko no Tetsujin team made Donkey Konga. The only difference is that the touch screen is your drum and you use 2 styluses to play the game (or two fingers).
Ok thank you. To be honest my time with the Ds is limited. I got the original when Meteos was released. I got Meteos,Brain Age and Mario Kart. My Ds went missing after about two months after the release of Mario Kart. Maybe I can grab a DS light in the coming months.
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.