Author Topic: Rumor: New DS Model To Be Shown At E3  (Read 8924 times)

Offline Chozo Ghost

• I do want the Wii U to fail.
  • Score: -431
    • View Profile
Re: Rumor: New DS Model To Be Shown At E3
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2008, 12:57:47 PM »
BTW, of course Nintendo would deny a new hardware revision up to the last minute. If people knew something better was coming out in a few months they will hold back and won't be buying the DS lites. That was also why they lied about the DS Lite until the actual announcement. Would people have been buying DS Phats if they knew the Lite was just a stone's throw away?
is your sanity...

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2008, 01:29:15 PM »
I was actually waiting it out for a redesign to because I didn't, and still don't, think the DS Lite brought enough to the table for the change.  Only reason I upgraded was because my touchscreen died.

I sort of be mad about a new model especially if it's more ergonomic.

The only reason I upgraded is cause some prick stole mine.  I'll kill them.

Some prick stole: Twilight Princess, Metal Gear Solid:TS, FFCC, Star Fox Adventures, Mario Kart DD(box only), Resident Evil 4 from me. I'll kill em!!!
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline blackfootsteps

• Recovering GoldenPhoenix fan.
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2008, 02:26:28 AM »
Some prick stole: Twilight Princess, Metal Gear Solid:TS, FFCC, Star Fox Adventures, Mario Kart DD(box only), Resident Evil 4 from me. I'll kill em!!!

How annoying but at least the thief had good taste.
“I waited all day. you waited all day.. but you left before sunset.. and I just wanted to tell you the moment was beautiful. Just wanted to dance to bad music drive bad cars.. watch bad TV.. should have stayed for the sunset...if not for me.”

Offline wandering

• BABY DAISY IS FREAKIN HAWT
    • View Profile
    • XXX FREE HOT WADAISY PICS
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2008, 11:50:29 AM »
“...there are those who would...say, '...If I could just not have to work everyday...that would be the most wonderful life in the world.' They don't know life. Because what makes life mean something is purpose.  The battle. The struggle.  Even if you don't win it.” - Richard M. Nixon

Offline IceCold

• I love you Vanilla Ice!
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2008, 02:42:41 AM »
Why didn't you bold FFCC?
"I used to sell furniture for a living. The trouble was, it was my own."
---------------------------------------------
"If your parents never had children, chances are you won't either."
----------------------------
"If it weren't for electricity we'd all be watching television by the candlelig

Offline blackfootsteps

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2008, 05:45:39 AM »
FFCC was pretty good! I imagine if a thief was in my room and saw Doshin the Giant he would think twice before pilfering it. At least that's what has happened in the past when wankers have broken into my car and left my CD's behind.
“I waited all day. you waited all day.. but you left before sunset.. and I just wanted to tell you the moment was beautiful. Just wanted to dance to bad music drive bad cars.. watch bad TV.. should have stayed for the sunset...if not for me.”

Offline Chozo Ghost

• I do want the Wii U to fail.
  • Score: -431
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2008, 10:05:03 AM »
Maybe a good way to prevent your good games from being stolen is put them inside the cases of games like "ninjabread man" and then put your bad games inside the good game's cases. That way, thieves will steal a box and think they're taking Smash Bros., when in reality it's some crap like Chicken Shoot.  :P

Or if you don't have crappy games, then just get the inserts for them and use them to camouflage your collection.
is your sanity...

Offline Kairon

• T_T
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 48
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2008, 07:16:40 PM »
FFCC was pretty good! I imagine if a thief was in my room and saw Doshin the Giant he would think twice before pilfering it. At least that's what has happened in the past when wankers have broken into my car and left my CD's behind.

That's sort of... rude... as if the thief was impugning your taste in music.
Carmine Red, Associate Editor

A glooming peace this morning with it brings;
The sun, for sorrow, will not show his head:
Go hence, to have more talk of these sad things;
Some shall be pardon'd, and some punished:
For never was a story of more woe
Than this of Sega and her Mashiro.

Offline blackfootsteps

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2008, 10:23:18 PM »

That's sort of... rude... as if the thief was impugning your taste in music.

Yes I believe that was the case. Reason being that I found one of the CDs in the gutter with mud over it.