Author Topic: RE4 PC - LOL  (Read 7428 times)

Offline JonLeung

• Score: 2
    • View Profile
RE:RE4 PC = LOL
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2007, 10:17:59 AM »
If the cut scenes are just videos, maybe they can be viewed or extracted for viewing relatively easy.

Ada's legs will be more clear in the apparent daytime.

Offline BranDonk Kong

• Eat your f'ing cat!
  • Score: 10131
    • View Profile
RE: RE4 PC = LOL
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2007, 07:00:43 AM »
The videos are plain old MPEGs. You can just go to the CAPCOM\biohazard 4\movie folder and watch them with literally any media player. Assignment Ada definitely has to be in the game, since all of the cutscenes from her "game" are in that directory. I've never played Separate Ways. so I don't know if it has any of it's own cutscenes or not in the PS2 game.
I think it says on the box, 'No Hispanics' " - Jeff Green of EA

Offline JonLeung

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2007, 02:51:56 PM »
Separate Ways should have its own cutscenes.
Ada Wong music video featuring footage from RE4 & Separate Ways set to Jimmy Eat World's "Pain"
So does the PC version have Separate Ways, or no?

Offline BranDonk Kong

• Eat your f'ing cat!
  • Score: 10131
    • View Profile
RE: RE4 PC = LOL
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2007, 05:11:57 PM »
It has some of those scenes, but I don't think it has all of them. Ada dropping down and the crows fly away are there, and when she shoots the rope-gun thingie and trips the Ganado is in there. Actually I looked a little more and most of, if not all, of those scenes are in there. There's also another scene that I've never seen before where it ends with "Biohazard: The Another Order" after the bell rings and they all leave. I'm guessing maybe that's the name of the Ganados in the Japanese version?
I think it says on the box, 'No Hispanics' " - Jeff Green of EA

Offline Athrun Zala

• Tween Idol
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • TM!
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2007, 11:00:28 AM »

Originally posted by: JonLeung
Separate Ways should have its own cutscenes.
Ada Wong music video featuring footage from RE4 & Separate Ways set to Jimmy Eat World's "Pain"
So does the PC version have Separate Ways, or no?
suppousedly it does, but since I don't have the game I can't say for sure...
Quote from: [b]Professional 666[/b]
JOIN MY ASS

IT'LL BE LOTS OF FUN
Best. Quote. Ever. XD

Offline JonLeung

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2007, 03:41:25 AM »

Originally posted by: Brandogg
It has some of those scenes, but I don't think it has all of them. Ada dropping down and the crows fly away are there, and when she shoots the rope-gun thingie and trips the Ganado is in there. Actually I looked a little more and most of, if not all, of those scenes are in there.
Awesome, as the rope-gun tripping/flipping thing is in the opening of Separate Ways, meaning that it's in the PC version.  Now I don't have to miss out.  There's often a way out of getting a PS2 game, or a PS2 version of a game (considering that I don't have a PS2).  That way is usually a PC port, sure...  (PC and GameCube FTW!)

After I get the game, I'll probably be asking for a system save file that has Separate Ways unlocked if I can't make the time to replay the main game.  Still, I guess it's one of those games that's worth replaying, if only to see glimpses of Ada in the context of the story (rather than drooling over the .MPEGs or .AVIs on the disc)...