Author Topic: I want more work from louie the cat!!!  (Read 2554 times)

Offline thepoga

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
I want more work from louie the cat!!!
« on: February 24, 2003, 06:03:05 PM »
What is up with louie lately. he barely does anymore more rumors. Billy should give louie a talk ( not "the" talk) and tell him that he has to start pulling his wieght around more often. if louie is reading this , cmon louie, ur dissapointing all ur fans of PGC! ur not livin up to ur reputation as the cat who spells bad and types with paws. u r the smartest cat in the world and u should show it. at least make fun of rick powers or justin nation (note: i like u guys, but it is just plain funny when louie disses somebody, and from what i read in all the old rumors, he does it a lot). is billy feeding u right?

Offline Grey Ninja

• Retired Forum Drunk
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2003, 07:05:04 PM »
Yeah, I want to hear some more out of Louie too.  His stuff used to be one of the best reasons to come to this site.  (Other than the great content of course)
Once I had, a little game
I liked to crawl back into my brain
I think you know the game I mean

Offline oohhboy

• Forum Friend or Foe?
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2003, 03:08:10 AM »
Maybe Billy has already given louie "The Talk". He's been like this ever since he's gone to "Typing School". Louie! You are our only hope that this site will not become heartless!! Save us! Save us all....

I'm Lacus. I'm fine as Lacus!
Pffh. Toilet paper? What do you think cats are for?

Offline thepoga

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2003, 01:04:09 PM »
Maybe billy put louie to sleep... : ( . Naw thats not possible. louie would scratch billys face off. Billy! I want an explantion! and a gameboy advance SP...hehe