Author Topic: N much richer then i imagened.....  (Read 2284 times)

Offline )Dark-LInk(

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
N much richer then i imagened.....
« on: February 25, 2003, 01:57:48 PM »
http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=7974

here it says N GOT around 7 BILLION in cash,NOW i understand why N donst really care about THE XBOX overselling the GC cuz they can spare MAKING ANOTHER 3 CONSOLES with that kind of cash!

IN other words u PEOPLE who say N goona get out of HARDWARE thats a FAR NO NO, NOT with 7 BILL in cash............

Offline Termin8Anakin

• Auuuu =\
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2003, 02:06:48 PM »
None of us are worried that Nintendo might abandon us for 3rd party status. It's just those damn analysts. But I was pretty surprised at how much money Nintendo has as well. And, that makes them 1st in the console buisness to me. And that's a big profit. Looks like they may be able to snap up Capcom after all. Maybe.

And if E3 is anything Nintendo says it will be, I think this one will be better than 2001 (remember the unveiling of SSBM? Man, that was coooooool). There are sooo many games to show. Hopefully, there's an absolutely MAAAASIVE blowout of games.
Comin at ya with High Level Course Language and Violence

Offline PIAC

• is actually agentseven
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2003, 02:38:25 PM »
as numerous other threads have said yes nintedo do have a sizeable "war chest" and also as another thread says they are making more proffit than Sony, information vs perceptions, allways go for information

on a side note.. i may just be moaning here, but every post you do Dark-Link tends to have large amounts of caps in it... its just kinda annoying thats all

Offline MikeHrusecky

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2003, 03:02:16 PM »
See the site and Talkback threads.