Author Topic: Planet Trivia Results for 11/4/05  (Read 1767 times)

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• My Butt is Ready :reggie;
  • Score: -63
    • View Profile
    • oh my god
Planet Trivia Results for 11/4/05
« on: November 04, 2005, 07:02:13 PM »
QUESTION WRITERS:

HOT KARL: 1-4
BLOODMONEY: 5
TYP TYPE: 6-10
TYP FEAT. BEN REMIX: 11
JONNY AWESOME: 12-21
SUPERFLY:  22-30 & Tiebreaker

Q: Metroid Prime Pinball is the first DS game to use the GBA-Slot Rumble Pak. What is the other upcoming release to use this peripheral?
A: Mario and Luigi 2: Partners in Time

Q: In Path of Radiance, who is the Daein general who comments that Greil fights "just like a demon"?
A: General Petrine

Q: What was the first Star Wars game on the N64?
A: Star Wars: Shadow of the Empire

Q: In Ultimate Spider-Man, what super-villain essence does The Beetle steal before his fight with Spider-Man?
A: Sandman

Q: How does your Nintendog let you know that it’s "ready to play"?
A: By shaking its butt at you

Q: Which athletes make their debut as playable characters in Mario Tennis (N64)? (one line)
A: Waluigi, Daisy, Birdo, Paratroopa, Boo, Shy Guy

Q: What is so odd about the cast of characters in the Wario Ware Touched (DS) rendition of Donkey Kong 3?
A: You play as Mario, not Stanley

Q: Which Yoshi's Island level (by name, not number) introduces the flashing egg?
A: Shy-Guys on Stilts

Q: Whose name does the Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow box art bear?
A: Koji Igarashi

Q: U1-ASAMI is the Sound Director for Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix.  What is U1-ASAMI's real name?
A: Yuichi Asami

Q: In Zelda: Link's Awakening, Richard, and the theme that INITIALLY plays while inside his Villa, refers to which Japan-only game?
A: Kaeru no Tameni Kane ha Naru (On Behalf of the Frog: The Ringing Bell)

Q: Recent scans from Japanese magazines show Mario wearing what new item in screenshots of NEW Super Mario Bros. for DS? (BE SPECIFIC)
A: Blue Koopa Shell (on his back)

Q: Which GameCube game puts you on a "World Destruction Tour" in competition with an opposing team to pull off zany pranks all over the globe?
A: THUG 2 (Tony Hawk's Underground 2)

Q: Which GameCube game scheduled to release in North America by year's end has previously been released on Dreamcast?
A: Chaos Field

Q: What item in Super Smash Bros. Melee is described by the game as "just another item with which to pelt foes"?
A: Mr. Saturn

Q: What partial game port was included with the first-generation development kit for Game Boy Advance?
A: Yoshi's Story

Q: Which Game Boy Advance launch title is most closely linked to Blinx: The Time Sweeper? (COMPLETE TITLE)
A: Pinobee: Wings of Adventure (or the Japanese name, Pinobee: Quest for Heart)

Q: In Japan, the N64 saw three Pokemon games released close together near the system's launch.  What were their names when eventually released in some form in North America? (one line)
A: Pokemon Snap; Pokemon Stadium; Hey You, Pikachu!

Q: Most Nintendo fans have heard of Treasure's Sin & Punishment, but what other shooter did the company release on N64 and later Dreamcast?
A: Bakuretsu Muteki Bangaioh (or just Bangaioh)

Q: What enemy's attack in The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time is accompanied by a soul-piercing scream?
A: ReDead

Q: Who were the heroes of the first three Donkey Kong games, in order? (ONE LINE)
A: Mario, Donkey Kong Jr. (DKJR), Stanley

Q: Graeme Norgate did the entire soundtrack for TimeSplitters 2 by himself, except for one song that was a cooperative effort. For which level was it?
A: 1853 Wild West

Q: Which Nintendo DS game takes place in the year 2016?
A: Phoenix Wright: Ace Attourney

Q: Who is Trevor Belmont's probable father?
A: ALUCARD

Q: What did Derek Stiles do the instant he discovered he had the Healing Touch?
A: suture a huge slice in a heart / broken glass wound

Q: Fabio appeared on game cover art once. Which game?
A: Ironsword: Wizards and Warriors II

Q: Which Resident Evil has a zombie that shoots a gun at you? (And I mean a regular zombie, not some awesome rocket-launching BOW)
A: Resident Evil Gaiden

Q: In what game would you hear this? : "Looking good, silhouette with my x-ray eyes"
A: F-Zero GX

Q: What game is this quote from? : "I've been commissioned by some guy named Angel to keep everybody... and if I gotta crush you into paste, well hey, that's just a fringe benefit."
A: Spawn (SNES)

Q: Who is the first villain that Carnage joins up with in Spider-Man & Venom: Maximum Carnage?
A: Shreik

Q: What game has this game over message? : "I am beaten, sob, sob."
A: Kickle Cubicle

TIEBREAKER
Q: Name a metal song from which riffs were obviously yanked from for the first level music from Doom.
A: "Behind the Crooked Cross" by Slayer ("Master of Puppets" by Metallica also accepted)

Final Scores:

---7---
Megabyte

---6---
dest

---3---
TKnHappyNess, GuyMontag (secretly FinalFantasyFFX!), ShanD

---2---
Ulanshad, Cyan, Fudge

---1---
Racht, NikJam, NESSLIVES, Mike_The_Warrior