Author Topic: Resident Evil 5 - PS3 and Xbox 360 - First Screens  (Read 8952 times)

Offline anubis6789

• famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
RE: Resident Evil 5 - PS3 and Xbox 360 - First Screens
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2005, 02:49:01 PM »
I watched the trailer and I am now pretty sure that the guy is in fact Chris and not Billy like I thought earlier. You were right Mario, I humbly bow down to thee.

I still wonder if we will find out what ever happened to Rebecca, and if that will be answered in this game.
"Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not; a sense of humor to console him for what he is." - Francis Bacon

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2005, 04:06:55 PM »
I assume Rebecca is with the other surviving S.T.A.R.S. members...Last time they were in Europe, but it's like more than 6 years past that date so who knows where they all are now...
~Former Resident Zelda Aficionado and Nintendo Fan~

Offline NinGurl69 *huggles

• HI I'M CRAZY
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
    • Six Sided Video
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2005, 05:23:23 PM »
I'd like to see Becca again cuz she's hawt.

More importantly, BARRY should come back.
:: Six Sided Video .com ~ Pietriots.com ::
PRO IS SERIOUS. GET SERIOUS.

Offline Mario

• IWATA BOAT!?
  • Score: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2005, 06:06:32 PM »
Barry would make it worth the $500 entry fee.

Offline Ymeegod

• Score: -16
    • View Profile
RE:Resident Evil 5 - PS3 and Xbox 360 - First Screens
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2005, 04:00:08 AM »
Love how one jump sides so quickly but here's my take.

Why blame Capcom?  Nintendo's withholding any info for the REV so how can you support something that you don't know anything about other than it's size and 3 times as powerful of that of a GC).

And just because it's the same engine doesn't mean there's not going be tweaks so yeah by the time it releases it should look like an next generation game.

So why did this shock anyone?  Other than Xbox fans (who's capcom support is questionable) this could have been forseen for awhile espeically given the GC sales figures weren't as high as Capcom was aiming.

Offline KDR_11k

• boring person
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2005, 08:01:16 AM »
Seriously, I've said it often enough but noone seems to listen: It's more likely that Nintendo prevents them from talking with a NDA, not Capcom not wanting to port to the Rev or not having devkits.

Offline Flames_of_chaos

• Dancing News Panda
  • Score: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2005, 03:29:12 PM »
I agree with KDR I assume its for all 3 consoles anyways since capcom likes to make easy money and what if rev games cost 49.99 while PS3 and Xbox360 games will cost 59.99 and that can be a factor to consumers. Also KDR i think you should read the planet gamecube forums banner again I guess the other forum members are busy doing that instead of listening ^_^
PM me for DS and Wii game friend codes
Wii: 6564 0802 7064 2744
3DS: 4124-5011-7289
PSN: Flames_of_chaos XBL tag: Evulcorpse
http://twitter.com/flames_of_chaos/

Former NWR and PixlBit staff member.

Offline Galford

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2005, 07:41:19 PM »
After seeing the trailer on IGN, these new enemies appear to be a mix of slow/fast zombies.

Also, after searching the Net, it appears some of the people who worked on the PSX version of RE are working on this game.

I just hope that this game answers questions, rather then create new ones.
Wii Code - 8679 5256 1008 2077

Offline Gamebasher

• Flaming the competition...
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2005, 05:37:45 AM »
I couldnĀ“t find any trailer on IGN, but I found one on Gametrailers.com instead:

Resident Evil 5 trailer

Capcom: We want that for Nintendo Revolution, too! So if you donĀ“t have a developer kit from Nintendo yet, please tell them in capitol letters that you want it NOW or the Nintendo fans will occupy your headquarters and send all the employees home until they ship the developer kit!

Nintendo is the originator of videogame innovation! The Great Mover of the Industry. Past, present and future. Rightfully, the King of Videogaming!

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• My Butt is Ready :reggie;
  • Score: -63
    • View Profile
    • oh my god
« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2005, 06:28:16 AM »
I kinda glanced over the Japanese wordswordswords and it talked about Chris a lot and mentioned Jill, but I can't get around to translating that stuff tonight, but I will later. Unless someone already did...?

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
  • Score: 39
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2005, 09:13:59 AM »
You know I have been coming here for months and never read that Banner.  That is pretty funny.