Author Topic: Skies of Arcadia - best GC RPG  (Read 17443 times)

Offline Dolphin64X

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Skies of Arcadia - best GC RPG
« Reply #50 on: February 13, 2003, 10:47:05 AM »
One thing that hasn't been mentioned yet, and I have to add, is that this game is long.  Right now, I'm at somewhere above 50 hours, and while close to the end, I'm still not completely there yet.  Any worrying about the games length have nothing to fear.  
"This town ain't big enough for the two of us," said one Xbox to the other.

"Heck, if Microsoft packaged that eight-minute playable level as a full game it would rank higher than just about any other Xbox game since the original Halo."
-IGNXBOX

Offline KainMD

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 13, 2003, 07:04:00 PM »
I just finished this game OMG! Best Gamecube game!! Best RPG ever! Yes I want to scream!!!
everything was amazing I will never forget SOAL for the rest of my life!

Offline Chris150

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 13, 2003, 07:34:17 PM »
That's exactly how i felt when i beat the game.

Well..after getting all the important stuff i've just been screwing around and doin basically nothing except for when i stumble upon a discover. Yet i'm still having fun.

I sincierly hope for it's sequal. But i hope they do the sequal right. I would like to continue where SoAL left off.
AC Info:
Town: PsiWater
Name: Chris(space before the C)

Offline nolimit19

• The Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 14, 2003, 10:23:20 AM »
ok need some help. u know that lil animal that fina has??? how do u eat those little things to mkae him get bigger. i have gotten next to where he starts making that beeping noise, but i cant figure out how to make him eat that stuff.
A thing moderately good is not so good as it ought to be. Moderation in temper is always a virtue; but moderation in principle is always a vice.

Thomas Paine

Offline gorsh

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 14, 2003, 10:31:18 AM »

ok need some help. u know that lil animal that fina has??? how do u eat those little things to mkae him get bigger. i have gotten next to where he starts making that beeping noise, but i cant figure out how to make him eat that stuff.

Press the "A" button.  You gotta be in just the right place...
Now playing:
GCN: Eternal Darkness, Metroid Prime, Skies of Arcadia Legends, Animal Crossing.
GBA: Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis, Super Mario World: Super Mario Advance 2, Dragon Warrior I+II.

Offline nolimit19

• The Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 14, 2003, 10:33:30 AM »
dude i can honestly say that i love u right now.
A thing moderately good is not so good as it ought to be. Moderation in temper is always a virtue; but moderation in principle is always a vice.

Thomas Paine