Author Topic: Where's Animal crossing Nintendo?  (Read 3197 times)

Offline Garry3

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
Where's Animal crossing Nintendo?
« on: June 07, 2012, 03:19:19 AM »
it's been over a year, Where is animal crossing 3ds?
CODWAW, Mario KART,ACCF,SSBB ....Fc Soon

Offline Tamazoid

• Score: -5
    • View Profile
Re: Where's Animal crossing Nintendo?
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2012, 08:59:20 AM »
It's been scrapped. Eguchi took the assets and applied them to Nintendo Land  ;D

Follow me on Twitter
Or join in at the castle

Offline fiendcode

• Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2012, 11:46:55 AM »
It's releasing this fall in Japan.  I haven't any clue why it (or Layton, or Fire Emblem, or anything besides Mario/Pokémon) wasn't at E3.

Offline TJ Spyke

• Ass
  • Score: -1350
    • View Profile
    • Spyke Shop
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2012, 06:12:57 PM »
It's releasing this fall in Japan.  I haven't any clue why it (or Layton, or Fire Emblem, or anything besides Mario/Pokémon) wasn't at E3.

It just has a generic "TBA 2012" release date, no specific season anywhere. Considering we have seen any info on it (besides the name Animal Crossing: Pop Out) since E3 2011, it won't be surprising if it gets delayed to 2013.
Help out a poor college student, buy video games and Blu-ray Discs at: http://astore.amazon.com/spyke-20

Offline fiendcode

• Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2012, 08:33:10 PM »

It just has a generic "TBA 2012" release date, no specific season anywhere. Considering we have seen any info on it (besides the name Animal Crossing: Pop Out) since E3 2011, it won't be surprising if it gets delayed to 2013.
The fall target was given out along with the title by Iwata during the IR meeting. 

Offline Tamazoid

• Score: -5
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2012, 02:33:31 AM »
Iwata said at a Nintendo Direct it's coming during the Fall in Japan.
Follow me on Twitter
Or join in at the castle

Offline greybrick

• Up the Irons!
  • Score: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2012, 12:25:15 AM »
I spent a good amount of time in Nintendo's booth hopping from 3DS girl to 3DS girl, each one pointing me in a different direction to find Animal Crossing.

One of them called a security person over and asked that he use his walkie talkie to help me find, "someplace called the Animal Crossing."

Bless you, my child.
Please turn the power OFF.

And Jonny, you don't ride the giant Cheep-Cheep

Offline Kwolf

• Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2012, 06:22:54 AM »
I worry about the game hitting the US this year.  Given Nintendo seemed pretty sure they should only show stuff releasing this year.   Even though we have a projected date in japan, it kinda makes me worry about it not coming here this year.   Then again it could just be they didn't feel it was the kinda game to show at e3.  At this point I'm not really sure with nintendo. *laughs* 

All I know is I really hope it comes out in North America this year.

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2012, 09:32:07 PM »
I figure there are two real possibilities for this. One, we'll get an out of the blue announcement one day about this coming in the fall. Given the Reggie Fire Emblem incident at the 3DS showcase I think it's a definite possibility they have more 3DS stuff for this year that they just didn't show. If not, I think we'll see it Q1 or early Q2 2013.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline TheFleece

• K.K. Slider Vinyl Collector
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
    • I Draw Machine Foods
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2012, 03:07:25 PM »
This is probably the one game I'm most excited for 3DS. I'm pretty patient when it comes to Animal Crossing because there are tons of items and features that come with the game and that then on top of all that there are region specific features. I don't know how long that all takes to translate and have set up, but I know it takes a while. I want the best game possible so I'm fine with waiting until next year.
Handhelds at Heart
---
It's like a finger pointing away to the moon....
You don't want no part of this ***!
Animal Crossing New Leaf Pics