Author Topic: Fire Emblem, Star Fox and Mario and Luigi Hitting Virtual Console In June  (Read 1390 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it

Including a re-release of a 3DS Ambassador title.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/40514/fire-emblem-star-fox-and-mario-and-luigi-hitting-virtual-console-in-june

The Virtual Console on Wii U will be growing the next couple of weeks with games in series that are represented at E3.

Tomorrow will see the GBA's Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones release on Virtual Console. The 3DS ambassador title was spotted on the ESRB website with a Wii U rating earlier today, and Nintendo confirmed the release on a calendar posted to Twitter a short time ago.

Also on the calendar are Star Fox Command and Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time, both for the DS. These two games will release on the Wii U Virtual Console next week, June 25.

Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline Soren

• Hanging out in the Discord
  • Score: 35
    • View Profile
Fire Emblem yes!!!!

Is Star Fox Command good?
My YouTube Channel: SenerioTV

Offline broodwars

• Hunting for a Pineapple Salad
  • Score: -1011
    • View Profile
Well, at least Sacred Stones is worth buying and Command isn't....terrible...
There was a Signature here. It's gone now.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
Aw, was hoping it was SNES Star Fox.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
Still hoping for a VC release of the SNES Star Fox 2.

I never got SF Command so I may check it out down the road. I WANT to support Fire Emblem but owning all of the original games keeps me away from it. Might be better off buying a complete GBA player for my Gamecube.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline TrueNerd

• Score: 6
    • View Profile
Good idea for NOA to keep sitting on Zero Mission, it's not like Metroid fans are angry this week or anything.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Fire Emblem yes!!!!

Is Star Fox Command good?

I enjoyed it for awhile but then it became repetitious and tedious at the end. Especially if you want to unlock all the endings / go down all the potential paths.

Command basically just puts you in small free range sections in which you fight and do the same things a lot over and over. There's a missile chase that is fun at first but then gets old. The strategy / map movement is something that wore on me after awhile and is the biggest reason why you will fail a mission. My recommendation is that it is fun for awhile and I thought it controlled pretty well with the stylus and touch screen once I learned and adapted to that. However, after maybe the third or fourth time you've beat it or unlocked a new ending, you may find your enthusiasm for the game to be over and bored with it.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.