Author Topic: Previous Employees Bad Mouth Nintendo  (Read 11279 times)

Offline TJ Spyke

• Ass
  • Score: -1350
    • View Profile
    • Spyke Shop
Re: Previous Employees Bad Mouth Nintendo
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2012, 04:13:32 PM »
Oh, right. Hah, sorry. I guess I'm just really bummed those never came over. Completely Square-Enix's fault. :P
You may be able to blame Nintendo for those. They were doing most of the publishing for Squaresoft during the SNES days.

Not really. Of the games made by Square for the SNES:

15 were developed and published by Square
1 was only published by Nintendo in Europe (Final Fantasy: Mystic Quest, which Square published in Japan and North America)
The only game developed by Square and published in every region by Nintendo was Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars.

So the only Square games for SNES that Nintendo published were a game that Nintendo owns, and one that Nintendo only published in PAL regions (but Square published everywhere else).
Help out a poor college student, buy video games and Blu-ray Discs at: http://astore.amazon.com/spyke-20

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2012, 11:41:03 PM »

Seiken Densetsu 3, Terranigma, Bahamat's Lagoon... to name a few. :/

Maybe not these but Disaster: Day of Crisis?

Here's to hoping for an updated Wii U version.

With the same survival pack mechanic from Zombie U?
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline GK

• Lord of Lower Rank
  • Score: 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2012, 12:40:58 AM »

They can just port it with Wii Motion+ controls & I'd be happy. Someone uploaded all the cutscenes from the game on youtube & I enjoy watching them because of the action movie feel it gives off. I really don't get why it never came to the US.
Mission...complete?

Offline Louieturkey

• Terrifying fantasies
  • Score: -3
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2012, 04:01:39 AM »

They can just port it with Wii Motion+ controls & I'd be happy. Someone uploaded all the cutscenes from the game on youtube & I enjoy watching them because of the action movie feel it gives off. I really don't get why it never came to the US.
I believe it has a lot of bugs.  Or it's possibly because it was too cheesy to be released by Nintendo.  They should have asked Capcom to release it here.