Author Topic: Pirate Accessories Attack DS, DS Lite, and GBA SP  (Read 2216 times)

Offline Jonnyboy117

• Associate Editor
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 37
    • View Profile
    • Nintendo World Report
Pirate Accessories Attack DS, DS Lite, and GBA SP
« on: July 06, 2006, 07:47:10 AM »
No, not the illegal kind!  Pelican and Buena Vista Games have handheld accessories licensed for the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie.

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest Video Game  Accessory Product Line Swashbuckles its way into Stores    

Los Angeles, Calif., July 6, 2006 – Pelican is proud to announce the release of Disney’s “Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest" video game accessory product line for the Sony® PlayStation® 2, Sony PSP, Nintendo DS, DS Lite, and Game Boy Advance game systems.    

Coinciding with the blockbuster summer film, the lineup for “Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest" game accessories include: A Pirate’s Life for Me face armor for the Sony PSP, complete with a bonus LED key light to brighten up those dark nights; the responsive Pirate’s Tiller controller for Sony PS2, and the all-in-one Davy Jones’ Locker accessory pack, consisting of a vast assortment of products to keep the player’s Nintendo DS, DS Lite, and GBA SP fit for the captain of a pirate vessel.    

“This summer, Pirates of the Caribbean fans can find another treasure in the accessories we have launched to coincide perfectly with the game and movie," stated Tom Roberts, Executive Vice President of Pelican.      

Available now, the A Pirate’s Life for Me face armor for the Sony PSP retails at $9.99, the Pirate’s Tiller controller for Sony PS2 retails for $19.99, and the Davy Jones’ Locker accessory pack has an MSRP of $24.99.

THE LAMB IS WATCHING!

Offline Nephilim

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
RE:Pirate Accessories Attack DS, DS Lite, and GBA SP
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2006, 08:18:25 AM »
all the emo kids can now enjoy there johnny deep licenced nintendo warez

Offline Requiem

• View Profile
RE: Pirate Accessories Attack DS, DS Lite, and GBA SP
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2006, 08:39:31 AM »
If it wasn't for Johnny Depp, I don't think I would of liked POTC. He carries the movie.
"Hey....

I'm not a whore, ok? Really.....really, I'm not.

But, if she slips man....if she slips, I slide!"

Qoute of the Summer

Offline KDR_11k

• boring person
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2006, 11:22:03 AM »
I want a POTC branded flash cart. Because they aren't going to make POTC branded stinger missiles.

Offline Mario323

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2006, 03:51:35 PM »

Originally posted by: Requiem
If it wasn't for Johnny Depp, I don't think I would of liked POTC. He carries the movie.

Awww, someone's got a lil crush!  

Offline Garnee

• Zig.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2006, 07:33:46 AM »
I hate everything to do with Johnny Depp.  The only reason that I allow him to live is that he is considering doing a Syd Barrett movie.  
Yeah, I do play mafia games.

Offline Requiem

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2006, 08:04:11 AM »
How can you hate Johnny Depp?

He's such a pimp. I mean look at all the movies he's done: Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas; Blow; Sleepy Hollow; What's eating Gilber Grape; Donnie Brasco; Secret Window; Motherf*ckin Edward Scissorhands; Don Juan Demarco; Charlie and the Chocolate factory --

I wouldn't consider him to be the best actor, but when he fits a role (such as Jack Sparrow) it's hard to imagine anyone replacing him (especially with Jack Sparrow, he plays the part perfectly; his movements remind me so much of Fear and Loathing).  
"Hey....

I'm not a whore, ok? Really.....really, I'm not.

But, if she slips man....if she slips, I slide!"

Qoute of the Summer

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2006, 08:46:53 AM »
You forgot Ed Wood.  That movie rocked.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline Jonnyboy117

• Associate Editor
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 37
    • View Profile
    • Nintendo World Report
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2006, 09:41:43 AM »

Originally posted by: Garnee
I hate everything to do with Johnny Depp.  The only reason that I allow him to live is that he is considering doing a Syd Barrett movie.

what what what???  Depp as Barrett would be perfect.  Needs cameo from Syd himself.
THE LAMB IS WATCHING!