Author Topic: Mafia XXXVI: Donkey Kong. Day 2. Mine Cart Madness.  (Read 14110 times)

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia XXXVI: Donkey Kong. Day 2. Mine Cart Madness.
« Reply #50 on: August 11, 2009, 10:00:23 PM »
Well, fleabag, I'm referring to how you decided you'd prevent the chance for a tie yesterday with your vote for Insanolord.  That seems kind of fishy given the nullifier role...

Whatever--as it stood the nullifer could have created a tie, which would have done no one any good.  I was preventing any chance of that.  This is why people like nickmitch just sit back and don't participate.  It seems those who actively play the game get the most stones thrown at them.

It seems everyone is accusing each other based on past experiences rather than actual suspicions of events happening NOW.

Welcome!  You must be new.  ;)
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 11, 2009, 10:14:55 PM »
Found out Pale's a cockroach after all, eh?  It took you a while.
Pale isn't a cockroach. That's mean! He's just trying to do what he needs to do to win, like any good player would.

Offline NWR_pap64

• You are not the boss of me
  • Score: 25
    • View Profile
    • Nintendo World Report
« Reply #52 on: August 11, 2009, 10:37:38 PM »
After thinking about it I've decided to vote Pale. I know its joining a bandwagon but I have no idea who else to vote for and the day is ending.

Hopefully by tomorrow we have better suspects to vote against.
Pedro Hernandez
NWR Staff Writer

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
  • Score: 39
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
« Reply #53 on: August 11, 2009, 10:38:11 PM »
Well, fleabag, I'm referring to how you decided you'd prevent the chance for a tie yesterday with your vote for Insanolord.  That seems kind of fishy given the nullifier role...

Whatever--as it stood the nullifer could have created a tie, which would have done no one any good.  I was preventing any chance of that.  This is why people like nickmitch just sit back and don't participate.  It seems those who actively play the game get the most stones thrown at them.

It seems everyone is accusing each other based on past experiences rather than actual suspicions of events happening NOW.

It is true that those that participate have the most stones cast at them.  But it is also true that those that don't participate are usually suspected of being Mafia as well...it just usually takes a few days.  The best strategy for Mafia players is to play the game, post regularly...but keep a low profile.  Then you are not suspect by being on either end of the spectrum. 

I hope I am right about Pale, because if I am not I will eat a lot of crow for making a bad choice in votes...but I made my best educated guess.

Anyhow, I am guessing the day is about to end soon...or has it already ended?

Offline kraken613

• tinyurl.com/2lrx46
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 11, 2009, 11:25:12 PM »
Hmmm.... I really don't know whats going on. But I like to be a follower when I am not sure what to do.

Vote Pale
~David~
3DS: 5214-9250-6646 - David
Playing Now: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
  • Score: 379
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 11, 2009, 11:45:33 PM »

The nullifier can't create a tie, bugger.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 12, 2009, 12:02:48 AM »
Shut down. Night action time.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.