Author Topic: Wii Strap Replacements are coming  (Read 7451 times)

Offline Rancid Planet

• Hobo pill hypnotizes over the internet
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
RE: Wii Strap Replacements are coming
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2006, 03:39:03 PM »
I registered my Wii before I used the online order form so here is to hoping it does me some good in getting my straps asap. If not, it's no biggie fries. I mean they WERE free after all. I'm just glad Nintendo has our backs on this issue like a good company should.

Offline NeoThunder

• Score: -3
    • View Profile
RE:Wii Strap Replacements are coming
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2006, 10:50:23 AM »

Originally posted by: Shecky
I just got two packages of straps and a letter with a check from Nintendo of America.  I have NO idea what the check is from.

A friend of mine came up with an interesting idea.  Nintendo might be shipping straps to those who have registered their Wii.  In addition, they might be sending to those who used the online form.

sorry, but i did both, and I still haven't gotten mine, probley come tuesday i'll have em, it says they shipped
but they shipped later than other people who say they got theirs
Wii# 4120-9638-2308-7614
<BR>
<BR>Mario Kart# 3178-8705-8094
<BR>
<BR>Faith is the complete surrender and acceptence of total control

Offline NeoThunder

• Score: -3
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2006, 07:10:31 AM »
ok, i've done some rough figuring, and if a person can throw a baseball at 100 mph and the Wiimote weighs about 1/2 pound, if i did my figures right with force=Mass*Velocity, then that means if you let go of the remote that only 2 foot pounds of force are acting of the remote strap, i'll give it a more extensive test and layout all the figures when i finally get my Wiistrap from Nintendo.......one of these days

2 foot pounds of force....if someone wants to correct me please go ahead

it doesn't sound  right to me but i'm sure the math is sound
Wii# 4120-9638-2308-7614
<BR>
<BR>Mario Kart# 3178-8705-8094
<BR>
<BR>Faith is the complete surrender and acceptence of total control

Offline Ghisy

• Pronounced "GC"
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2006, 07:18:21 AM »
I checked out the wiimote my friend bought for me and it turns out it has the "new & improved" strap.
He got it on Thursday and I think the store just received them on that day (mind you guys that I live in France but I guess it's the same everywhere).
~Ghisy~
(pronounced GC!)

Currently playing: My Japanese Coach (DS), Resident Evil 5 (PS3), The Conduit (WII), Street Fighter IV (PS3)