Author Topic: NWR Monster Hunter Club  (Read 483111 times)

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Re: NWR Monster Hunter Club
« Reply #2300 on: May 29, 2011, 12:04:12 AM »
The great sword you are talking about is called Siegmund correct?  As much as I want to help you I am not able to use my Wii at this time. Maybe on Sunday but I'm not really 100% on that. In the meantime here is a site that you can look at the different weapons and their paths.

http://divinewh.im/w/

Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline Kytim89

• Only question I ever thought was hard was do I like Kirk or do I like Picard?
  • Score: -156
    • View Profile
« Reply #2301 on: May 29, 2011, 12:19:53 AM »
The great sword you are talking about is called Siegmund correct?  As much as I want to help you I am not able to use my Wii at this time. Maybe on Sunday but I'm not really 100% on that. In the meantime here is a site that you can look at the different weapons and their paths.

http://divinewh.im/w/

I want to get the Lion's Bane great sword as well and possibly a Deviljho weapon.
Please follow me on Twitter at: Kytim89.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #2302 on: May 29, 2011, 12:36:35 AM »
Lion's Bane Great Sword doesn't have an element to it with out awakening.It has pretty high raw though.You can get the Lion's Bane by doing the Cap Jho event quest. Probably the Best Jho weapons are the Hammer and Great sword.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #2303 on: May 29, 2011, 07:59:48 AM »
I can probably play today but I'll be over in the chat over at Nintemple.com around 6pm EST. If it is sometime before that Kytim that you want to play then well post that you want to play. Otherwise you are going to have to follow me over there.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline GK

• Lord of Lower Rank
  • Score: 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #2304 on: May 29, 2011, 09:49:02 AM »
Lion's Bane Great Sword doesn't have an element to it with out awakening.It has pretty high raw though.You can get the Lion's Bane by doing the Cap Jho event quest. Probably the Best Jho weapons are the Hammer and Great sword.

My internet has been down since Friday & while I was mulling around offline I made a Lion's Bane. The rate it causes monsters to flinch is insane.
Mission...complete?

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #2305 on: May 30, 2011, 10:26:37 PM »
Does someone want to hunt tonight. Giant Jho is up and maybe we can hunt that.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline GK

• Lord of Lower Rank
    • View Profile
« Reply #2306 on: May 31, 2011, 07:03:04 AM »
If I'm up after work, sure.
Mission...complete?

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #2307 on: June 01, 2011, 07:39:01 AM »
I blame Chrono Trigger DS for not playing last night. Also I think Giant Jho passed a little while ago.Got to see if I can get to the quest next time it is up. I think the next major event quest is Super Ala. Great quest for Sky piercers. Have to be HR51 though.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline ejamer

• Does he even know Khushrenada?!?
  • Score: 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #2308 on: June 02, 2011, 09:40:04 AM »
Ugh... haven't been able to get on at all since last time playing with Maxi and Mop it up.... and won't be able to get on until at least Saturday as it stands now. Also, the Wii system files error is popping up more frequently and I'm not sure I've got the $80 to get it fixed.  Blech!  Why is finding time and opportunity to enjoy games so difficult sometime?
 :-\

Kytim, what HR are you now?
NNID: ejamer

Offline Kytim89

• View Profile
« Reply #2309 on: June 02, 2011, 05:57:02 PM »
Until I beat Alatreon I am stuck at HR 50. Although I have been taking the time yto upgrade my weapons and armor and plan to focus on Alatreon once I beat Ceadeus.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #2310 on: June 07, 2011, 02:21:49 PM »
I am not going to be able to play this for a short while.The cable company is sending me a new modem. The current one isn't working properly.When I have everything hooked up all the lights on the modem are blinking and it shows that I have the network cable not hooked up even though I have all the cables are hooked up properly.

I have been playing offline with my second character and I can go fight Ceadus right now but I want to upgrade some weapons. My only thunder weapon is my switchaxe. No dragon weapons right now. I have Peco and Barioth armor and I might get a few others.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline Kytim89

• View Profile
« Reply #2311 on: June 07, 2011, 06:54:50 PM »
I am not going to be able to play this for a short while.The cable company is sending me a new modem. The current one isn't working properly.When I have everything hooked up all the lights on the modem are blinking and it shows that I have the network cable not hooked up even though I have all the cables are hooked up properly.

I have been playing offline with my second character and I can go fight Ceadus right now but I want to upgrade some weapons. My only thunder weapon is my switchaxe. No dragon weapons right now. I have Peco and Barioth armor and I might get a few others.

I guess this makes me the de facto leader of our group until you return, right? I beat Ceasdeus and I am currently working on my Agnaktor long sword and switch axe. I want a Deviljho longsword and greatsword as well. I also need to get my tucsj lance to fight Alatreaon. 

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #2312 on: June 08, 2011, 03:18:49 PM »
The Deviljho long sword isn't that good. If memory serves it needs the awaking skill and the dragon element isn't that high. Ice works best versus Alatreon except when it is flying then Dragon is best but it is kinda hard to hit it consistantly in the air.Out of the Deviljho weapons the Hammer and Great sword are the best to get.For the other weapons it is best to get the Alatreon sword and shield,switchaxe,Lance,and long sword.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline Kytim89

• View Profile
« Reply #2313 on: June 08, 2011, 07:43:44 PM »
The Deviljho long sword isn't that good. If memory serves it needs the awaking skill and the dragon element isn't that high. Ice works best versus Alatreon except when it is flying then Dragon is best but it is kinda hard to hit it consistantly in the air.Out of the Deviljho weapons the Hammer and Great sword are the best to get.For the other weapons it is best to get the Alatreon sword and shield,switchaxe,Lance,and long sword.

Will you be on tonight, Maxi?

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #2314 on: June 08, 2011, 07:54:46 PM »
I won't since I have to hook up my router still. Maybe sometime this weekend.I did get the new modem today so I can at least chat on a more regular basis.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 07:56:21 PM by Maxi »
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #2315 on: June 10, 2011, 11:08:50 AM »
I have my router all hooked up and will be able to play tonight if anybody wants to do so.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline GK

• Lord of Lower Rank
    • View Profile
« Reply #2316 on: June 10, 2011, 02:27:58 PM »
Welcome back to the hunt Maxi.
Mission...complete?

Offline Kytim89

• View Profile
« Reply #2317 on: June 10, 2011, 06:01:36 PM »
Tonight at 11pm EST?

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #2318 on: June 10, 2011, 09:34:24 PM »
Sure Kytim.Thats fine.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #2319 on: June 10, 2011, 10:59:11 PM »
I'm going to get on now.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline GK

• Lord of Lower Rank
    • View Profile
« Reply #2320 on: June 10, 2011, 11:55:07 PM »
Have an hour to kill before calling it a night. On my way.
Mission...complete?

Offline GK

• Lord of Lower Rank
    • View Profile
« Reply #2321 on: June 11, 2011, 12:50:26 AM »
Was going to do one more but that's one connection drop too many. Seeya next time.
Mission...complete?

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #2322 on: June 12, 2011, 05:03:02 PM »
In about 1 hour I will be over in the chat at Nintemple. If anybody wants to play this with me then that is where I will be.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #2323 on: June 16, 2011, 10:38:16 PM »
Did anybody want to play Tri today? I have some time on my hands now and need to blow off some steam.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline GK

• Lord of Lower Rank
    • View Profile
« Reply #2324 on: June 17, 2011, 03:13:57 AM »
Bummer, I missed you Maxi. Anyone know what the current events are?
Mission...complete?