Author Topic: NWR Monster Hunter Club  (Read 483202 times)

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Re: NWR Monster Hunter Club
« Reply #2200 on: March 26, 2011, 06:31:00 PM »
I'll be in NWR city. Greed 4, Gate 27, city 27. Just head there splontot.
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline GK

• Lord of Lower Rank
  • Score: 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #2201 on: March 26, 2011, 06:46:45 PM »
On my way to meet you there, Maxi.
Mission...complete?

Offline splontot

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2202 on: March 26, 2011, 06:55:41 PM »
I just wanted so thank you both of you for this, sorry about me leaving on a quest and things taking so long. I needed to make some meat and Khold's nunchuk broke or something and he needs to learn classic for a minute. XD

(Posted this here cause having no USB keyboard on Tri is annoying.)
« Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 06:57:25 PM by splontot »

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #2203 on: April 05, 2011, 10:20:10 AM »
Anybody want to play today?
Alexis, she/her/Miss

I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline GK

• Lord of Lower Rank
    • View Profile
« Reply #2204 on: April 05, 2011, 11:19:02 AM »
I was about to pop in some Black Ops but I can kill some time hunting instead. Anywhere in particular you want to go?

Mission...complete?

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #2205 on: April 05, 2011, 11:23:37 AM »
I don't have anything in mind as far as what we hunt but I'd like to do some mining and whatever you want to hunt.

Getting on now.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline GK

• Lord of Lower Rank
    • View Profile
« Reply #2206 on: April 05, 2011, 11:25:41 AM »
Mining works for me. I can get in some fishing & BBQing.
Mission...complete?

Offline ejamer

• Does he even know Khushrenada?!?
  • Score: 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #2207 on: April 07, 2011, 09:16:13 AM »
I'm about to do a big move and will be without a TV or gaming console for several weeks... was hoping to play MH3 a bit before packing everything up next week.  Anyone interested in going online this weekend?  Or maybe tonight?
NNID: ejamer

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #2208 on: April 07, 2011, 09:20:35 AM »
Sure I can play tonight.Give me a time so we can meet up.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline ejamer

• View Profile
« Reply #2209 on: April 07, 2011, 10:47:43 AM »
How does 9 or 9:30 Eastern sound?  I can wait until later if that's better.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #2210 on: April 07, 2011, 10:54:45 AM »
Thats 6 pm for me. That should work.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline GK

• Lord of Lower Rank
    • View Profile
« Reply #2211 on: April 07, 2011, 10:59:12 AM »
Tonight? I should be able to swing by.
Mission...complete?

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #2212 on: April 07, 2011, 11:00:36 AM »
Yep tonight.Ejamer anything you want to work on?
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline ejamer

• View Profile
« Reply #2213 on: April 07, 2011, 11:09:26 AM »
I don't even remember where I left off - got kind of burned out on the game a while back, and haven't played much since then except to help out some lower level gamers.

Still have a few quests to complete before getting to the next level (haven't gotten the Ala urgent yet) but not sure how many.  Still working on gathering parts from almost anything to upgrade equipment too.  There are some limits on what I can join right now... but mining or grinding or hunting for parts or just hanging out all sounds fun.

Was someone still trying to grab Agna parts?  Do you still need to go mining, Maxi?

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #2214 on: April 07, 2011, 11:13:45 AM »
If I remember correctly we were working on making armor for your ala urgent. Think you said you were going to use the sword and shield versus ala. Ice sword. I think you were working on Ingot + armor and gemming in elemental attack up into it. Sounds Familiar?

Kytim finished up his agna armor but we were working on upgrading the defense. Yes I still need to mine but I am looking for 2 very specific charms which can take a while to get. Don't want to mine when you want to play and have very little time to do so.I can mine later.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 11:16:25 AM by Maxi »
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline ejamer

• View Profile
« Reply #2215 on: April 07, 2011, 11:26:57 AM »
If I remember correctly we were working on making armor for your ala urgent. Think you said you were going to use the sword and shield versus ala. Ice sword. I think you were working on Ingot + armor and gemming in elemental attack up into it. Sounds Familiar?

Vaguely.  Good thing someone was paying attention...

Kytim finished up his agna armor but we were working on upgrading the defense. Yes I still need to mine but I am looking for 2 very specific charms which can take a while to get. Don't want to mine when you want to play and have very little time to do so.I can mine later.

What charms are you looking for?  I'm still totally open to mining as long as I have access to the right areas - that might not be the case though.  I'll try to take a peek at lunch to see what I need for Ingot+, maybe that's a good place to start.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #2216 on: April 07, 2011, 11:37:16 AM »
Well I mainly need 2 charms for 2 different sets. For my Adreniline+2, Pierce gunning set I need a 7 attack with 2 slots. For a new Lancing set I need a 7 evasion with 2 slots. It is going to be a Sharpness+1,Guard +2,Evasion +1 lancing set.This way I can have a better lancing set which I have now.Those two are very hard to find. I may just wait till Giant Jho comes back and just farm Timeworns charms that way

The current lancing set is Agna+.The skills it has is Guard +2,Elemental attack up, Razor sharp,Divine Blessing and flame aura.

Ingot + I think needs lots of mining to make.Also wyvern stone and 2 bird wyvern gems.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 11:42:15 AM by Maxi »
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline ejamer

• View Profile
« Reply #2217 on: April 07, 2011, 11:40:52 AM »
Well I mainly need 2 charms for 2 different sets. For my Adreniline+2, Pierce gunning set I need a 7 attack with 2 slots. For a new Lancing set I need a 7 evasion with 2 slots. It is going to be a Sharpness+1,Guard +2,Evasion +1 lancing set.This way I can have a better lancing set which I have now.Those two are very hard to find. I may just wait till Giant Jho comes back and just farm Timeworns charms that way

The current lancing set is Agna+.The skills it has is Guard +2,Elemental attack up, Divine Blessing and flame aura.

Ingot + I think needs lots of mining to make.

Ingot: Yep.  Just checked reqs vs what I've got, and Firecell Stones in particular are something I'm short on (although it'll take more than just that).

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #2218 on: April 07, 2011, 11:46:46 AM »
Guess we are mining and fighting Baggi or Jaggi tonight as well as some Lagi for the gems.

See you at 6pm PST.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #2219 on: April 07, 2011, 09:14:01 PM »
Getting on now ejamer.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #2220 on: April 08, 2011, 12:27:08 PM »
It was good playing with you ejamer the other day. Probably on Saturday we can play again.

I was just online and I was hunting with some randoms and I was doing some Rank 6 quests to try and get some timeworn charms. I didn't really get that many that was worthwhile. Probably the best one I got was a 6 attack with one slot. That was the last 6th rank quest I did.
 We had 3 hunters doing the Lagi and Gobul quest.At first myself and one other was hunting Lagi and the 3rd was hunting Gobul since the one fighting Gobul had a thunder Switchaxe.He wouldn't be that effective against Lagi. He died versus gobul and my other teammate died versus Lagi so I told them two to take on Gobul and I would take on Lagi. With them keeping an eye on each other there wasn't any problems. I had my Lance and I was fighting Lagi. I got about 25% of my health left and I lanced Charged away and used a Max potion. They killed Gobul and then started their way over to me. Lagi was heading onto land so I set a pitfall trap and we did a number on it. It was capturable and we let it sleep then I set the trap and tranged it. Think we got a 35 min time on it.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline ejamer

• View Profile
« Reply #2221 on: April 08, 2011, 01:28:14 PM »
Thanks again for your help.  I've got everything except the Bird Wyvern Gem for materials... so the Blade armor set is almost complete.  I'll get up to the "big boy" quests eventually.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #2222 on: April 08, 2011, 01:43:38 PM »
You have the Ice sword fully upgraded?
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline ejamer

• View Profile
« Reply #2223 on: April 08, 2011, 02:06:38 PM »
Haven't checked.  I have a couple sword sets, but probably not Ice.  Should have most of what I need to put it together though... will find out what is needed next time I'm gaming.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #2224 on: April 08, 2011, 02:12:52 PM »
You start with the Assassin's Dagger then upgrade that to Icicle spike.There is 2 more upgrades after the Icicle Spike to fully upgrade it. Mainly you just need Mining and Barioth parts.Both Low Rank and High Rank Barioth.
Alexis, she/her/Miss