Author Topic: Club Nintendo OoT CD offer problem  (Read 11368 times)

Offline Cyrian

• Score: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Club Nintendo OoT CD offer problem
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2011, 02:51:26 PM »
Its happening all over again.

I love you for posting that.  That really was you snooze you lose.  My friend and I got to our Funcoland shortly after they opened on the 24th and were the first ones on the list and paid for the entire thing.  It was a good thing too 'cause they ended up getting a lot less gold carts than they had pre-orders.  Thank god the 24th was a Saturday.

Offline MysticGohan

• I have a large position in nVidia.
  • Score: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2011, 03:15:06 PM »
MysticGohan I just sent it to Ceric, sorry man.
\\

xD
Everytime you open your mouth you prove you're an idiot. ~Vegeta

Never argue with an idiot he'll bring you to his level and beat you with experience.

"I'm doing this because I'm PISSED! Why the hell didn't you ask for my help!?!?" `Roy Mustang  FMA

I could go into a Wendy's res

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2011, 03:33:49 PM »

I love you for posting that.  That really was you snooze you lose.  My friend and I got to our Funcoland shortly after they opened on the 24th and were the first ones on the list and paid for the entire thing.  It was a good thing too 'cause they ended up getting a lot less gold carts than they had pre-orders.  Thank god the 24th was a Saturday.
I wanted to Pre-Order for the Gold Cart but for some reason I couldn't.  Its been so long ago.  I know I wasn't making my own money yet.

Sorry Mystic Gohan. 
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline MysticGohan

• I have a large position in nVidia.
  • Score: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2011, 03:52:56 PM »

I wanted to Pre-Order for the Gold Cart but for some reason I couldn't.  Its been so long ago.  I know I wasn't making my own money yet.

Sorry Mystic Gohan. 

np, cater is hooking me up with a burnt copy
Everytime you open your mouth you prove you're an idiot. ~Vegeta

Never argue with an idiot he'll bring you to his level and beat you with experience.

"I'm doing this because I'm PISSED! Why the hell didn't you ask for my help!?!?" `Roy Mustang  FMA

I could go into a Wendy's res

Offline Halbred

• Staff Paleontologist, Ruiner of Worlds
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 17
    • View Profile
    • When Pigs Fly Returns
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2011, 11:54:51 PM »
God effing dammit. The CD offer didn't pop up for me, either. Now I have to call somebody tomorrow? WTF, Nintendo?
This would be my PSN Trophy Card, but I guess I can't post HTML in my Signature. I'm the pixel spaceship, and I have nine Gold trophies.

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2011, 12:45:12 AM »
I don't think the CD offer pops up at all now.  I believe they rigged the site so that everyone who registers (in the time frame) will get the CD.
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline Cyrian

• Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2011, 01:20:36 AM »
God effing dammit. The CD offer didn't pop up for me, either. Now I have to call somebody tomorrow? WTF, Nintendo?

Check our Reward Order Inquiry on Club Nintendo and see if the CD is listed, Uncle Bob is right, nothing says anything about a popup any more.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2011, 07:13:21 PM »
Yeah, it just appeared in my reward inquiry today, I believe. It says it is backordered though, so I'm guessing everyone who wasn't one of the first ones to register won't be receiving it for some time, probably a month or more is what I'm expecting. But at least we're getting some!

Offline delebreaub

• Score: -1
    • View Profile
    • StreetPass WI
« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2011, 09:39:11 PM »
Yeah, it just appeared in my reward inquiry today, I believe. It says it is backordered though, so I'm guessing everyone who wasn't one of the first ones to register won't be receiving it for some time, probably a month or more is what I'm expecting. But at least we're getting some!

No, it just shows up for everybody as backordered. They still need to know how many CDs they need. Now that they should have a final tally, they can order and distribute the discs by order number. The higher your number the longer you wait.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2011, 05:45:12 PM »
It originally said "while supplies last," which would seem to indicate that they printed up a certain number of them but then decided to make more.