Author Topic: What are "Tinny Girls"?  (Read 3049 times)

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
What are "Tinny Girls"?
« on: February 15, 2006, 06:04:41 AM »
There's an e-mail in my mailbox that says something about large roosters and "Tinny Girls".  This makes me wonder what a tinny girl is.  Perhaps it's some kind of ultra-hip, modern slang for a farmer's daughter?
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
RE: What are "Tinny Girls"?
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2006, 06:06:23 AM »
It's a typo; they meant "Tiny Girls"...Which can only mean one thing...You've stumbled onto a lolita ring!
~Former Resident Zelda Aficionado and Nintendo Fan~

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2006, 06:08:11 AM »
*smacks Bill* Stop making sense. :Þ
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline Smash_Brother

• Let me show you my poké-balls
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2006, 06:28:44 AM »
What do you think the tin man thought about while "oiling his parts"?

It was a long way to the emerald city...
"OK, first we need someone to complain about something trivial. Golden or S_B should do. Then we get someone to defend the game, like Bill or Mashiro. Finally add some Unclebob or Pro666 randomness and the thread should go to hell right away." -Pap64

Offline SgtShiversBen

• I'M NOT AN ALIEN!!
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
RE:What are "Tinny Girls"?
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2006, 06:41:24 AM »
UncleBob gets some SERIOUS email.....

All I get is how to increase my willy dilly
"The next step is already being prepared for Revolution. [It's] not just a portable, not just a console -- it's exactly what we wanted in that it's the birth of a completely new platform." - Youichi Wada [Square Enix]

Offline Karl Castaneda #2

• Staff Clone
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2006, 01:56:46 PM »
I love how everyone thinks I'm impotent. I mean, how do these people sell product when they insult the manhood of all potential customers?
I am Karl Castaneda's news-posting clone, also known as Karl Castaneda #2. I have an inferiority complex, thanks to my being a clone. Fear me!

Offline Smash_Brother

• Let me show you my poké-balls
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2006, 02:11:06 PM »
My favorites are the spam mails which have no link, no phone number and no URL in them, meaning that someone hired someone to send me an email which cannot possibly sell me their product.
"OK, first we need someone to complain about something trivial. Golden or S_B should do. Then we get someone to defend the game, like Bill or Mashiro. Finally add some Unclebob or Pro666 randomness and the thread should go to hell right away." -Pap64