Author Topic: Mafia: Day 2  (Read 34518 times)

Offline wandering

• BABY DAISY IS FREAKIN HAWT
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
    • XXX FREE HOT WADAISY PICS
RE: Mafia: Day Two
« Reply #100 on: January 10, 2006, 05:03:50 PM »
"Hmm," begins the bartender. "That's an interesting..."

Wandering suddenly looks out the window in shock. "My god!" he screams. "5 trains just collided right outside this bar!"

As the gigantic, explosive fireball engulfs the bar, the crowd runs for it's collective life, screaming, generally. And on fire, generally.

“...there are those who would...say, '...If I could just not have to work everyday...that would be the most wonderful life in the world.' They don't know life. Because what makes life mean something is purpose.  The battle. The struggle.  Even if you don't win it.” - Richard M. Nixon

Offline MysticGohan24

• OUTSTANDING!
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
RE:Mafia: Day Two
« Reply #101 on: January 10, 2006, 05:05:20 PM »

Originally posted by: Bill Aurion
All these vote changes makes it look like I'm the town whore!

Bill shouldn't you be flattered...? Everyone thinks your HOT!! and wants your bod
What happens, happens ~Spike Cowboy bebop

Hey Shippo your village called, they're missing their idiot. ~Inuyasha

Offline Pryopizm

• Staff Jedis-Are-Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 10, 2006, 05:05:48 PM »
Thread is locked while I tally the votes.  Yes, my friends, that means polls are closed.
"Bullets, my only weakness.  How did you know?"

Offline Pryopizm

• Staff Jedis-Are-Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 10, 2006, 05:30:58 PM »
Judge Aurion took the stand.  "As many of you stupids know, I was nearly killed today.  Fortunately, your good sense took over and you voted properly.  You voted for anyone who isn't me.  And for that, I say, you're still stupids.

"Now let's see, who's on the docket.  Oh yes, Toru, it's come to this court's attention that everyone hates you and thinks you should die."

"I have an attorney, your honor, he told me not to -- OW!"  With that Toru got pimp-smacked in the face.

"Your honor, my name is Vudu, and my client is a nobody from nowhere.  A complete innocent."

"Hmm. . .your argument is compelling, Mr. Vudu.  I like the cut of your jib.  I will allow the court a short recess."  With that he banged the gavel twice and stood.  No one stirred as they waited in vain for him to leave the room.  For seconds (which seemed like hours) there was a quiet stalemate between courtroom and Judge.

With that the Judge whipped out "Swift Justice" and shot Toru in the throat.  

"Drinks are on me!"

With that the court let out a cheer and left for another night's revelry.  

"You know, he actually was innocent," Vudu told the Judge later.  But Aurion was too busy concentrating on picking up a cherry with his ass to care.

If any of you have watched Strangers With Candy, I imagine Judge Aurion's voice sounding a lot like Principal Blackman's.

"Bullets, my only weakness.  How did you know?"

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 10, 2006, 05:40:58 PM »
But Toru voted against Staby, who voted against me... ;_;

Grrr, you all suck!
~Former Resident Zelda Aficionado and Nintendo Fan~

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: January 10, 2006, 05:45:09 PM »
So I'm a lawyer now?  Excellent.  Well, at least we didn't kill the cop.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline MysticGohan24

• OUTSTANDING!
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 10, 2006, 05:45:36 PM »
Nah, we needed something to do so Toru bites the dust. We could always try looking at KN since he seems to be the type
to do something "Mobbish"

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 10, 2006, 06:00:10 PM »
Foreshadowing...

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #108 on: January 10, 2006, 06:29:31 PM »
Dum, dum, duuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline MysticGohan24

• OUTSTANDING!
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 10, 2006, 06:31:07 PM »
Bill alway's throws the best parties, "watches bill flex some ass muscles with cherries" I noticed that KN was subspiciously abscent from the party.
Alao having heard that crooked lawyer Vudu failing Toru from  escape Judge Aurion's "Swift Justice" I begin to ponder if vudu didn't have any other ulterior motives
for not submitting any evidence earlier in the trial. But I also recall a almost similair situation with the Venture Bros. in "Trial of the Monarch" I've seen Paranoiasuper
at the party, talking about the best beer is from Germany, while his 2nd was Canadian. I couldn't argue with such valid points.  

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 10, 2006, 06:36:26 PM »
Judge Aurion is found arguing in the corner about the best beer..."The best comes from IRELAND, and don't you damn well forget it, sah!," he proclaims, as he downs his seventh Guinness of the night.  "Stupid job is going to get me killed, so I might as well enjoy every day as I can!"  Aurion then procedes to cavort around with his pants down.

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 10, 2006, 06:40:28 PM »
Crap... worked too late tonight and missed the vote this time around...
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #112 on: January 10, 2006, 06:50:23 PM »
TVman begins playing bounce music at the party, to which everyone reacts strangely. However, he continues to play it and dances merrily. TVman continues dancing to shake off his fears of death. This works as he is now more worried about dehydration and pokémon battles.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline MysticGohan24

• OUTSTANDING!
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 10, 2006, 07:08:05 PM »

Originally posted by: Bill Aurion
Judge Aurion is found arguing in the corner about the best beer..."The best comes from IRELAND, and don't you damn well forget it, sah!," he proclaims, as he downs his seventh Guinness of the night.  "Stupid job is going to get me killed, so I might as well enjoy every day as I can!"  Aurion then procedes to cavort around with his pants down.

But Beer Ireland drinks ALL KINDS OF BEER, so your point isn't valid. And no one likes a country full of alcoholics.

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 10, 2006, 07:14:43 PM »
Aurion runs by Mystic conking him on the head.  "You little parsnip, Germans and Canadians drink other beers too!  My point stands, sah, wot wot!" *breaks out the flask of whiskey*

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• My Butt is Ready :reggie;
  • Score: -63
    • View Profile
    • oh my god
« Reply #115 on: January 10, 2006, 07:21:36 PM »
An open letter: Dear detective, we have a strategy; soon as you investigate someone and find them to be a good guy, have them direct the angry msn mob against the bad guys you find for you so we can nail them. Thanks

Offline MysticGohan24

• OUTSTANDING!
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 10, 2006, 07:39:20 PM »
Smacks bill upside the head like he's the bridgit whore we all know he is. "Listen son, The best beer isn't Fosters and I'm sure am not gonna get jiggy with a bush, therefore let's drink some Jack and fight over that there wig and see who get's to be the Bitc- tonight"