Author Topic: PONG Mafia XXXVIII Rules and Roles  (Read 2386 times)

Offline NWR_DrewMG

• NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 19
    • View Profile
PONG Mafia XXXVIII Rules and Roles
« on: October 13, 2009, 08:30:38 AM »
There is 1 mafia, the PONG MAFIA.  They consist of:

"Godfather" Black Paddle
, and his henchmen "Crimson" Red Paddle and "Ol' Dirty" Brown Paddle.  Also in the mafia is "Elusive Lucy" the Clear Paddle.

Only the Black Paddle can send in the nightly hit.  If he gets voted out, then Red becomes Godfather.  If Red gets voted out, then Brown becomes Godfather.  If Brown gets voted out, then Clear gets the job.

Clear Paddle also has the ability of tricking the Investigator ("Sheriff" Blue Paddle) into the wrong result of an investigation, if Clear Paddle picks the same target for Tomfoolery that Blue picks for Investigating.

Other residents of PONG TOWN include:

"Sheriff" Blue Paddle, who gets to learn the true role of any player in the game, once per night.

"Doc" Yellow Paddle, who can save the life of any mafia-hit player, once per night, if the player he chooses to protect is the same player the mafia chooses to hit.  He cannot, however, protect himself.

"Beloved" Orange Paddle, who is so popular in this town that if they are voted out, then whoever led the bandwagon will be lynched out of the game.

"Tricky" Green Paddle, who can select any player once per night.   The next day, that player's vote will be negated.

* The voting day will begin between 7 and 9 AM CST, and end at 11 PM CST nightly.
    * Night actions will not be accepted until night begins at 11 PM CST (this is a change from my last game)
    * Night actions will be processed in the order they are received.
    * No erasing of old votes, if you wish to change your vote, edit your original post to unbold the vote, and add strikethrough.  Any votes that don't have strikethrough will be counted, and that will negate any additional votes from that player during the day.
    * Three consecutive days of voting inaction will get you killed in the game.  So vote!
    * In the event of a tied vote, no player will be eliminated from the game, but I will be very very disappointed.  There will be no overtime period.

Just to make this a bit more interesting, I will throw a prize up for grabs.   The player on the winning team who is voted MVP after the game is over will earn themselves a gift from the Wii Shop Channel (to up 1000 points) courtesy of yours truly.    If there is a tie, then I'll flip a coin.

LIVING PONGERS
UncleBob
Decoyman
vudu
Kashogi Y. Stogi
NuclearSpeed
Stratos

DEAD PONGERS:
Night 1 - Pale - townie (vote)
Night 1 - Khushrenada - townie (mafia hit)
Night 2 - Maxi - townie (mafia hit)
Night 2 - Dasmos - townie (vote)
Night 3 - thatguy  - mafia (RED) (vote)
Night 3 - Plugabugz - townie (GREEN) (mafia hit)
Night 4 - oohhboy - mafia (BLACK) (vote)
Night 4 - GoldenPhoenix - townie (BLUE) (mafia hit)
Night 5 - stevey - townie (vote)
Night 6 - nickmitch - townie (idle)
Night 6 - Mop_It_Up - townie (mafia hit)
Night 6 - DAaaMan64 - mafia (CLEAR) (vote)
« Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 08:47:00 AM by NWR_DrewMG »
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

Offline Plugabugz

• *continues waiting*
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
Re: PONG Mafia XXXVIII Rules and Roles
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2009, 04:09:44 PM »
How far ahead of you of GMT?

Offline NWR_DrewMG

• NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2009, 04:11:44 PM »
CST is -6 from GMT.  So, day starts 1-2 PM GMT, and ends 5 AM GMT
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

Offline Plugabugz

• *continues waiting*
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2009, 05:06:40 PM »
5AM! Well that's tolerable.

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2009, 08:42:59 PM »
You should edit the first post Drew. A few players have died since you last edited it.
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
  • Score: 379
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2009, 10:02:06 PM »
I believe he's kept the lists up to date in each day's thread, so I wouldn't worry so much about it.