Poll

New Mutants has been DELAYED yet again. When will it come out? Will it ever come out?

It'll get delayed till Summer time
They'll drop it in the October slot for Halloween
Streaming Rental on Disney+ for double the ticket price
It's cursed.... it's never coming out.
Make it a double feature with Black Widow in the Drive Thru's
Right after they do the reshoots... they have time now. lol

Author Topic: (NEW Poll Added!!) New Movies/TV Shows we should keep an eye out for!  (Read 1216454 times)

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
Re: New Movies/TV Shows we should NOT keep an eye out for!?
« Reply #3050 on: November 17, 2014, 09:23:44 PM »
Supposed Plot Synopsis for the Fantastic Four script: *SPOILERS* maybe
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=111202

some comic purist will likely be pissed. I will do my part and wait for the Netflix rental (or 2nd-4th movie in movie day) just to see how bad it actually is.
#notevenonecent

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
Re: New Movies/TV Shows we should keep an eye out for!
« Reply #3051 on: November 20, 2014, 01:19:07 PM »
Here are some images from the Flash/Arrow crossover event, which I believe airs the week after Thanksgiving. As that's when both shows will be on episode 8 (I think Arrow takes a holiday break next week).

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/11/20/first-images-from-the-flash-arrow-crossover-revealed

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 05:45:43 PM by BlackNMild2k1 »

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3053 on: November 21, 2014, 05:46:49 PM »
HOnestly I would have preferred

Don't know what is up with that Black on the Suit.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline shingi_70

• Google shill
  • Score: -88
    • View Profile
« Reply #3054 on: November 21, 2014, 10:55:57 PM »
The Black looks more like the new 52 Daniel West reverse flash, and it may be sometype of speed force/time travel corruption.

3DS friendcode: 3093-7342-3454
xbl gamertag : Shingi the 70

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #3055 on: November 24, 2014, 12:14:14 PM »
The Flash/Arrow crossover preview *SPOILERS*

http://m.hollywoodreporter.com/entry/view/id/856454

Offline shingi_70

• Google shill
    • View Profile
« Reply #3056 on: November 24, 2014, 03:48:19 PM »
Looks like the teaser trailer for The Force Awakens will be out in select theaters this weekend. If your interested in rebels starwar.com has the first five episodes of the series up for streaming until december 7th.[size=78%] [/size]

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #3057 on: November 24, 2014, 06:16:19 PM »
Michelle MacLaren (Breaking Bad, X-Files) signs on to develop and direct Wonder Woman
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/michelle-maclaren-signs-develop-direct-752055

I wonder if they have general story outlines already of what they want the movies to be, a grand scheme of how things are supposed to play out leading up to Justice League, making sure solo movies hit certain beats to push the over-all DCCU plot forward (like Marvel does), or are they just kinda creating this as they go along 1 movie at a time?

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #3058 on: November 25, 2014, 01:15:23 PM »

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #3059 on: November 25, 2014, 02:21:15 PM »
Jurassic World

Offline Stogi

• The Stratos You Should All Try To Be Like
  • Score: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #3060 on: November 25, 2014, 04:51:02 PM »
"Jurassic Park and Recreations". Wait wait wait...."Burt Macklin: Dinosaur Whisperer".
black fairy tales are better at sports

Offline BranDonk Kong

• Eat your f'ing cat!
  • Score: 10131
    • View Profile
« Reply #3061 on: November 25, 2014, 08:45:48 PM »
I am disappoint.
I think it says on the box, 'No Hispanics' " - Jeff Green of EA

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
  • Score: 39
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
« Reply #3062 on: November 25, 2014, 09:01:13 PM »
As a Jurassic Park Mega-Fan I am excited for this movie. Trailers can make any movie look good, but at least I can say I think this movie is steering away from the problems of part 2 and 3, and could very well step up the game even beyond the original.

The original film was always about Man playing God. Creating life without any consequence, believing that life and creation in our hands is safe. This movie is coming back to this theme, but in an even stronger way. Before, we were just creating life that is now extinct. Now, man is actively creating NEW life, that God never intended to exist...or if you prefer evolution never supported. This new life is a testament to man's ego...not asking if we should do it...but if we can. Also it is a testament to man's ego that it can control nature, by not making a manageable creature but making a "bigger, badder dinosaur" probably for marketability.
So this movie has the theme correct.

The secondary theme to Jurassic Park was "dinosaurs are animals, treat them as such and not just monsters." I believe the 2nd and 3rd movie failed this. But going back to the Park element, this movie seems to be going back to that idea of wonder and awe about these wonderful animals. Not only that, another great idea is emerging. Man has always ruled over the animals...and just as always this movie shows man exploiting animals in the same ways we exploit animals today. Velociraptor racing, Gyro-cart dinosaur safaris, Dinosaur Sea World. We are locking animals that by their size alone should never be caged and exploiting them for entertainment. This is great stuff...and if handled well could be great. The key is not to be heavy handed. Do no preach it it wrong...just show that it is what Man will do.
To me the themes are right...hopefully they will get the tone right.

What do I expect from that tone? Well I expect the body count will be much greater than any previous Jurassic Park, but almost all deaths will be implied or not shown. The movie will still be PG-13, but truly expect them to capitalize on the Park being open.

Next, I expect for more scenes ripped from the first 2 books. Many people thought the Motorcycle scene looked like the Raptors were with "Star Lord" but to me this is straight from Lost World the book. Remember the scene of the fat kid is trapped in the cage and the Raptors trying to knock the caged ball around and get the kid? Well imagine that scene with the Gyro-balls. It is perfect...you can have a terrifying Raptor scene with little blood and maximum thrills. I also expect this scene to be the sole Raptor scene...as they continue to be regulated to secondary roles...but as opposed to the Lost World Raptor scene, this could be really great, as I love the idea of Raptors and other animals being forgot as a threat while a bigger dinosaur lurks about...but always in the shadows are the Raptors waiting to strike, almost scheming. Beautiful. This scene might happen earlier than the film and might be the first action/rescue scene.

I also expect a great focus on water dinosaurs, Jurassic Park 3 was about Air. Lost World was about T-Rex. Jurassic Park was about the Raptors. This movie is about the Hybrid, but an emphasis on the Mosasaur will do nicely. Remember the raft scene from Jurassic Park, with the T-Rex chasing the dinosaurs? I expect a similar scene with multiple rafts, except the Mosasaur is in the water attacking as well. This scene will play out just like the scene from Jurassic Park 3...it will be a center action piece, but will only be one scene then the dinosaur will be left alone. I see this scene possibly happening later in the film.

Finally, I do expect to see a similar ending to Jurassic Park where a dinosaur fights the mutant dinosaur to prove it is the big bad...or perhaps in this movie to prove than man is not as good as God, that the natural dinosaurs win. This will happen in the end and will allow the heroes to escape.

I have high hopes for this. I expect the best...and I hope this works and can bring back dinosaur magic.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 11:55:50 PM by Spak-Spang »

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #3063 on: November 25, 2014, 09:27:03 PM »
I'll wait for Halbred's review

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #3064 on: November 25, 2014, 10:24:14 PM »
[The Flash vs Arrow] 2 episode crossover event

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #3065 on: November 26, 2014, 12:08:24 AM »
Thanks for the analysis, Spak. I too feel very excited at the potential of this movie. I'll of course treat the film like a sports game and cheer for my favorite team, the Raptors.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
  • Score: 39
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
« Reply #3066 on: November 26, 2014, 02:02:27 AM »
You and I think alike.  I always root for the Raptors which is why, Lost World is bitter sweet to me...and Jurassic Park 3 is a train wreck.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #3067 on: November 26, 2014, 02:03:58 AM »
Judging from the trailer, Andy Dwyer is on team Raptor.

Offline BranDonk Kong

• Eat your f'ing cat!
  • Score: 10131
    • View Profile
« Reply #3070 on: November 28, 2014, 10:46:56 AM »
Nothing to see here, just the trailer for Star Wars: The Force Awakens is all...

« Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 10:49:25 AM by Brandogg »
I think it says on the box, 'No Hispanics' " - Jeff Green of EA

Offline shingi_70

• Google shill
    • View Profile
« Reply #3071 on: November 28, 2014, 10:51:56 AM »
The Falcon money shot right at the end.  The trailer does a confirm alot of things

Boyega, X-wing dude (Oscar Issacs), and Dasiy Ridley are the new big three, and all possibly force users and the new ball is their R2/chopper.

Adam Driver is the sith with the claymore lightsaber and the narration is being done by Max Von.

I bet the force awakens references these characters and by the end we see the Jedi Order start to be reestablished.

« Reply #3072 on: November 28, 2014, 11:55:10 AM »
I am betting half those clips don't even make it into the final movie. At least in their current state. That thing looked rushed.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 11:58:01 AM by marvel_moviefan_2012 »
Trying to be a better person, honest.

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3073 on: November 28, 2014, 12:18:30 PM »
The more I think about it the more I wonder why more lightsabers didn't have guards of some sort.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline King of Twitch

• twitch.tv/zapr2k i live for this
  • Score: 141
    • View Profile
« Reply #3074 on: November 28, 2014, 02:22:02 PM »
The more I think about it the more I wonder why more lightsabers didn't have guards of some sort.

Like some kind of protective cone down at the handle so your hand doesn't slip off?

Now with the 3-prong it's even easier to cut your own hand off!  :@
"I deem his stream to be supreme and highly esteem his Fortnite team!" - The Doritos Pope and his Mountain Dew Crew.