Poll

New Mutants has been DELAYED yet again. When will it come out? Will it ever come out?

It'll get delayed till Summer time
They'll drop it in the October slot for Halloween
Streaming Rental on Disney+ for double the ticket price
It's cursed.... it's never coming out.
Make it a double feature with Black Widow in the Drive Thru's
Right after they do the reshoots... they have time now. lol

Author Topic: (NEW Poll Added!!) New Movies/TV Shows we should keep an eye out for!  (Read 1216527 times)

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
Re: New Movies/TV Shows we should keep an eye out for!
« Reply #1850 on: October 22, 2013, 08:40:28 PM »
Maybe there was a real Mandarin that the actor based his character off of and he shows up pissed.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
« Reply #1851 on: October 22, 2013, 09:51:37 PM »
And "the actor" happen to look just like him, like a long lost twin.
I'd be down with that if the details made sense.

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #1852 on: October 22, 2013, 10:02:00 PM »
Maybe, the what's-his-face from Ironman 3 heard about the Mandarin and found an actor that just happened to look exactly like him?
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #1853 on: October 22, 2013, 10:35:36 PM »
I'm picturing a scene where "the actor" is thrown down in a spotlight to grovel on his knees. He begs for mercy for portraying a character named The Mandarin at the feet of a shadowy figure who reveals himself to be the real Mandarin. As the shadowy figure leans forward in his throne, he reveals his face to be the same as "the actor".

Now going forward you never know if it's the decoy or the man himself.

Offline azeke

• He's ruining Splatfest for the rest of us
  • Score: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #1854 on: October 22, 2013, 11:33:18 PM »
I really loved Trevor.
Winners don't hate and W101 rocks

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #1855 on: October 23, 2013, 11:54:13 AM »
Looks like Ant Man is a going to be a different genre than all the rest of the previous Marvel Films.

Ant Man will be a heist movie.
We will find out who is playing Ant-Man/Hank Pym in Edgar Wright's forthcoming Marvel movie before the year is out.

Marvel Studios' president of production Kevin Feige explained to IGN, in an extended interview which you can watch at the bottom of the page, that the British director is currently in the Marvel offices every day "tweaking the drafts [of the script] with Joe Cornish... and we're crewing up and prepping. There should be cast announcements, probably before the end of the year."

He also went on to explain that Ant-Man, which is scheduled for a July 2015 release, won't be your regular super hero movie as it will straddle another genre entirely - the heist movie.

Watch the full interview for updates on Guardians, Doctor Strange, TV show rumours, and more below.
http://ign.com/articles/2013/10/23/kevin-feige-expect-ant-man-casting-news-before-year-is-out

I really like that Marvel is constantly switching it up. Every movie has it's own feel to it as they explore a different style genre with it. You never really feel like you are watching the same things over and over again with the characters swapped out.

Offline BranDonk Kong

• Eat your f'ing cat!
  • Score: 10131
    • View Profile
« Reply #1856 on: October 23, 2013, 05:31:14 PM »
New Anchorman 2 trailer.

I think it says on the box, 'No Hispanics' " - Jeff Green of EA

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1857 on: October 23, 2013, 06:02:05 PM »
Paging Shaymin!
New Anchorman 2 trailer.

Fixed that for ya
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #1858 on: October 23, 2013, 09:29:57 PM »
Off screen extended teaser for Capt. America: Winter Soldier

I think the official trailer or teaser is supposed to release tomorrow.

Offline BranDonk Kong

• Eat your f'ing cat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1859 on: October 23, 2013, 10:30:08 PM »
What was wrong with my post?

Offline BranDonk Kong

• Eat your f'ing cat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1860 on: October 23, 2013, 10:35:05 PM »
Another new Anchorman 2 trailer

Offline shingi_70

• Google shill
  • Score: -88
    • View Profile
« Reply #1861 on: October 24, 2013, 01:38:27 PM »

The trailer for the new Captain America movie. Look's like its going to be the best of the big three sequels. They even found away to make Falcon look cool.  Apparently out of the Phase 2 films this one sets up Age of Ultron the most.

From a Narrative standpoint the Phase II stories seem like.

Item 47- The earliest post Avengers tale and parallels Coulson recuriting SKye for shield. (I think orginally agents of sheild was going to be based off of Item 47)

Iron Man 3 - A personal tale about Stark's fallout to Avengers. We see a bit of Universe building through Extremis and iron Patriot.

-Agent Carter- A look back into the past at how Shield comes o the forefront.

-Thor the Dark World- The Asgardian fallout to The Avengers and just more set up for alien species. Rumor is there are two post credits scenes one for Guradians and for the Marvel Universe as a whole.

-Agents of Shield season 1 and 2- If Avengers was the big Event comic, this is the ongoing series that spreads out of it. A smaller look at a shield unit dealing with super powered individuals.

-Captain America Winter Soldier- Out of the three this deals with the universes reaction to the events of Avengers, and dealing with Hydra coming to the forefront since the game has changed. This one is rumored to set up A2 more so than the other films.

-Guardian of the Galaxy- Epic Sci-fi film and despite being a phase II movie its setting up Phase 3 storypoints.
3DS friendcode: 3093-7342-3454
xbl gamertag : Shingi the 70

Offline shingi_70

• Google shill
    • View Profile
« Reply #1862 on: October 24, 2013, 03:46:10 PM »
http://variety.com/2013/film/news/j-j-abrams-and-lawrence-kasdan-taking-over-writing-duties-on-star-wars-episode-vii-1200759161/

Michael Arnt is off of writing Star Wars VII and is being replaced by Lawernce Kashdan and JJ Abrhams. Apparently Abrams wasn't happy and is starting the writing over from starch.

Good chance this film is going to be trainwreck.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #1863 on: October 24, 2013, 04:44:54 PM »
http://variety.com/2013/film/news/j-j-abrams-and-lawrence-kasdan-taking-over-writing-duties-on-star-wars-episode-vii-1200759161/

Michael Arnt is off of writing Star Wars VII and is being replaced by Lawernce Kashdan and JJ Abrhams. Apparently Abrams wasn't happy and is starting the writing over from starch. Good chance this film is going to be trainwreck.

Can't you just use a spoiler tag? especially since your surprise is spoiled in the link text?

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #1864 on: October 24, 2013, 05:08:33 PM »

The trailer for the new Captain America movie. Look's like its going to be the best of the big three sequels. They even found away to make Falcon look cool.  Apparently out of the Phase 2 films this one sets up Age of Ultron the most.

Cam I just say that this trailer has sold me soooo much on this movie. I this gif sums it up pretty damn well.

I liked the 1st Captain America movie, but this looks like improvements in every area.
A full trailer for Guardians of the Galaxy and future MCU relevant post credit teasers for both of these and Thor 2 and I am guaranteed to be there on Day 1 for all of the above.

edit: and SHIELD must have several of those Heli-Carriers on standby. I imagine that's gotta get expensive...
« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 05:10:39 PM by BlackNMild2k1 »

Offline shingi_70

• Google shill
    • View Profile
« Reply #1865 on: October 25, 2013, 05:08:36 PM »
Well even in real life an absurd amount of money gets put into military spending, it makes sense that in the Marvel Universe that government spending would be outrageous. We know that people have been tying to reverse engineer Hydra tech and cataloging people with powers (as well as trying to make the super solider serum). After an Alien Invasion and the Mandarin attacks it makes sense that shield would get a ton of funding.

It helps that Marvel has been purposely vague about what county shield is exactly. Winter Solider seems to be changing this but Avengers was purposely unclear on the subject. 

Latino Review is reporting Saffron Burrows has been cast as Agent Victoria Hand. For those not familiar with the comics Hand became Norman Osborn's right hand woman after he took over SHIELD and renamed it HAMMER. She was the Maria Hill to his Nick fury and kept his Green Goblin persona in check, as well as working as the Handler for his Dark Avengers team. Later she jumped a sinking ship and became the Handler of the New Avengers as per Cap's request. She's later possed and Killed by Daniel Droom the brother of than socercer surpeme Doctor Vododdo.

Offline BranDonk Kong

• Eat your f'ing cat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1866 on: October 25, 2013, 07:00:32 PM »

New images from X-Men Days of Future Past.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/64810

Yeah, moderately aroused.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #1867 on: October 25, 2013, 07:16:07 PM »
Did you know that Fox was also working on the script for a X-Force movie too?
http://screenrant.com/x-force-movie-interview-jeff-wadlow-characters-story-deadpool/

I can't remember if it was mentioned already, but here it is again.
Also seems like the Deadpool movie is still alive, just moving forward at a pace so slow, that it appears to be at a stand still.

Offline shingi_70

• Google shill
    • View Profile
« Reply #1868 on: October 25, 2013, 11:38:45 PM »
I can't really find myself getting excited for any of fox super hero films to be honest. Despite liking First Class, the amount of good fox marvel films have been medicore to say the least. Throw in the fact that I'm not the x-men's biggest fan to begin with. But if its a good movie so be it.

Offline Plugabugz

• *continues waiting*
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #1869 on: October 26, 2013, 06:13:26 PM »
Almost Human was bumped back 2 weeks to November 17 but we got a new trailer in the meantime.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #1870 on: October 28, 2013, 04:37:15 PM »
Justice League War - animated feature based on Justice League Origins (New 52)

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1871 on: October 28, 2013, 05:05:48 PM »
Almost Human was bumped back 2 weeks to November 17 but we got a new trailer in the meantime.
How I read that was that Almost Human was effectively cancelled.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline shingi_70

• Google shill
    • View Profile
« Reply #1872 on: October 28, 2013, 08:48:48 PM »
Justice League War - animated feature based on Justice League Origins (New 52)

**** you DC for putting Shazam in the movie instead of Aquaman.

Offline azeke

• He's ruining Splatfest for the rest of us
  • Score: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #1873 on: October 29, 2013, 12:01:48 AM »
**** you DC for putting Shazam in the movie instead of Aquaman.
Their last movie (Flashpoint Paradox) had a huge focus on Aquaman.

Speaking of which i recommend Flashpoint, though it does look like a cheaply made anime. But outside of derpy looks on everyone, it's a very good movie, if a little too gory in places.

Also i don't like that whole Shazam/Marvel rename (and i didn't grew up with american superheroes!). He is still Captain Marvel for me.

I heard that original run they're basing this movie on wasn't all that good to begin with. But DC Animated has proved many times that they can improve on mediocre comic book runs to make a great movie, though they did have a few missteps as well (like All Star Superman, god bless your soul in heavens, McDuffie, but your last work was so bad).
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 12:06:49 AM by azeke »
Winners don't hate and W101 rocks

Offline Plugabugz

• *continues waiting*
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #1874 on: October 29, 2013, 04:22:16 AM »
How I read that was that Almost Human was effectively cancelled.

It's getting shown over 2 nights for its first two episodes, so i have hope. It's still in its normal timeslot however.