Author Topic: Your Megaton Game Setup  (Read 76378 times)

Offline Hostile Creation

• Hydra-Wata
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
Official Show us your Crib
« Reply #100 on: June 18, 2003, 04:23:55 PM »
I'll post pictures of myself when I get the chance.  You want the wierd distorted one, me looking all meek peaking from behind a pillow, or me standing under a tree in shades, looking all seriousful?  Or I could post em all.  But it'll be a while, since I'm not at home.
HC: Honourary Aussie<BR>Originally posted by: ThePerm<BR>
YOUR IWATA AVATAR LOOKS LIKE A REAL HOSTILE CREATION!!!!!<BR><BR>only someone with leoperd print sheets could produce such an image!!!<BR>

Offline Termin8Anakin

• Auuuu =\
    • View Profile
RE: Official Show us your Crib
« Reply #101 on: June 18, 2003, 05:09:26 PM »
Hey, I've just put two more pics in the Interrog8ion Room. It's my gaming setup!
Head over there now.
Comin at ya with High Level Course Language and Violence

Offline Termin8Anakin

• Auuuu =\
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 18, 2003, 05:10:52 PM »
Sorry, double posted.

Offline Hostile Creation

• Hydra-Wata
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 18, 2003, 05:18:51 PM »
Nice sig, Termin8

Nice roomy.  Looks spacious, and you have a good television.  I envy your good television.
HC: Honourary Aussie<BR>Originally posted by: ThePerm<BR>
YOUR IWATA AVATAR LOOKS LIKE A REAL HOSTILE CREATION!!!!!<BR><BR>only someone with leoperd print sheets could produce such an image!!!<BR>

Offline PIAC

• is actually agentseven
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 18, 2003, 05:26:31 PM »

Originally posted by: TOY
Hey,

can I play too? Heres  ME If you want to see a picture of my house I'll take one, but there's no Nintendo posters or anything. Maybe my game collection? I'm 39 by the way, and no old guy jokes. lol.

TOY

nice shirt

and yeah im only 18, alot of people on the net think im older than i am :\ i dont think i look old at all to be honest, some guys mum thought i was like 25 ill post a less formal picture when i can find a recent one that doesn't look horendiously stupid

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: June 18, 2003, 06:02:46 PM »
my webspace is dead!!!! noooooo! damnit. Does my icon even show up...? No damn.. i knew the goodness of my webspace wouldnt last long. Damn that was the best webspace i ever had. Anyone think you can help me out?
Like you know put my avatar up and stuff.
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline PIAC

• is actually agentseven
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 18, 2003, 07:12:25 PM »
yeah your icon is still up, its funky!

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 18, 2003, 07:16:37 PM »
click refresh. its still in your cookies.

Offline TOY

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 18, 2003, 08:23:49 PM »
Ok,

You saw me, now heres my game setup. The tv is a 55 in. Zenith. I finally bought a dvd player so I dont have to wear out my PS2 watchin movies anymore. Thats Mario Kart in the N64. Just started Starfox on the GC tonight, now if I can just stay away from this computer and these forums long enough to get some gametime in.  

Hey Termin8, nice room. Can I have the poster of Anna Kournikova? Piac, glad you liked the shirt, figured I would show some love for PGC.

TOY

Offline Termin8Anakin

• Auuuu =\
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 19, 2003, 12:45:46 AM »
Hey TOY, grab an issue of FHM, and you'll have plenty of chicky-goodness there.

Offline nitsu niflheim

• Eye-Candy Andy
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 19, 2003, 03:23:24 AM »

Originally posted by: ThePerm
my webspace is dead!!!! noooooo! damnit. Does my icon even show up...? No damn.. i knew the goodness of my webspace wouldnt last long. Damn that was the best webspace i ever had. Anyone think you can help me out?
Like you know put my avatar up and stuff.

I'll put it on my site if you send me the pic.  you can email me at grish21@msn.com, then I'll give you the URL if you like.
Currently Reading:  Odd Apocalypse ~ Dean Koontz
Currently Watching:  ?

Offline TOY

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 19, 2003, 06:15:56 AM »
Actually, Termin8 I have the FHM with Anna in it. I was just kidding about your poster, besides I have TONS of chicky-goodness wallpapers for my computer, which is better for me since I dont think my wife would appreciate me hanging posters in our bedroom. If you want some AWSOME wallpapers of Anna, let me know, I dont mind sharing.

TOY

Offline nitsu niflheim

• Eye-Candy Andy
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 19, 2003, 12:56:46 PM »

and yeah im only 18, alot of people on the net think im older than i am :\ i dont think i look old at all to be honest, some guys mum thought i was like 25  ill post a less formal picture when i can find a recent one that doesn't look horendiously stupid

PIAC, its the picture that makes you look older.  Really though you are super serious in that one picture, all James Bond and 007 persona.  The pic was also kind of dark, shadowy really.  If you look at mine I don't look my age.  I am 24 and still people don't know how old I am.  They ask me if I am helping out my mom at work (we work together) and I tell them I'm 24 and graduated high school in '96 and they get real embarassed because they think I am like 15 or 16, especially if I am clean-shaved.

I was at wal*mart back in 2001 when I was buying my first computer (with my own money too) and because I was paying with a check, the woman needed to see my driver's license.  She was like, "he's 21, he's 21, oh my god" then she was all embarassed.  I go to the doctor or dentist and they ask where my parents are then I tell them It's my insurance and all that crap.  It's real fun to go into a liquor store though.

I'm sure in better lighting and maybe smiling you would look more like your age. I knew you were 18, because your DOB is in your profile.

And this goes for everybody, it's nice to put a face with the names I've been talking to.

Offline Termin8Anakin

• Auuuu =\
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 19, 2003, 01:32:49 PM »
mwahaha! confusion ahoy!

Offline nitsu niflheim

• Eye-Candy Andy
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 19, 2003, 03:13:15 PM »

Originally posted by: TOY
Ok,

You saw me, now heres my game setup. The tv is a 55 in. Zenith. I finally bought a dvd player so I dont have to wear out my PS2 watchin movies anymore. Thats Mario Kart in the N64. Just started Starfox on the GC tonight, now if I can just stay away from this computer and these forums long enough to get some gametime in.  

Hey Termin8, nice room. Can I have the poster of Anna Kournikova? Piac, glad you liked the shirt, figured I would show some love for PGC.

TOY

Nice setup.  

Offline nitsu niflheim

• Eye-Candy Andy
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 19, 2003, 05:15:42 PM »

Originally posted by: ThePerm
yeah

what a post! Edit and someone private message me a link to that Zelda getitgn milked picture...i missed it!

You should try asking Grey Ninja since he did it, check his profile for his email address.  You don't have the Private Message option turned on.  

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 19, 2003, 08:20:50 PM »
oh now im kicking!!!!! Icons back up..new signature.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 20, 2003, 07:41:11 PM »
ahahha thats great geay ninja

Offline PIAC

• is actually agentseven
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 21, 2003, 02:09:50 AM »
well ill have a picture that doesn't make me look older soon! once i can work mums webcam out :\ i apear have no way to take stills with it, and i cbf uploading a video of me

btw TOY, is your wife a gamer? if so your a lucky lucky man also very nice set up

Offline Termin8Anakin

• Auuuu =\
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 21, 2003, 05:07:00 AM »
you know, i feel as if this thread is gonna move back to talking about how we want our girlfriends and wives to be gamers.
in that case, i think Oohhboy should come back here in case he needs to defend his sister.

Offline TOY

• View Profile
« Reply #120 on: June 21, 2003, 05:20:39 AM »
Piac, I used to force her to play Mario Kart 64 with me once in a while but no shes not a player. My sons play sometimes. My oldest will be 15 soon, you would think he'd be in heaven with all the systems I have but hes not really into it. He does like to play Bond with me so we can blow $hit up. LoL. My other son will be 4 on the 4th of July, he tries to play, still needs a little practice. Glad you and Nitsujdark like the setup.

TOY

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 22, 2003, 03:06:46 PM »
http://www.geocities.com/triadpsoclan/consoles.jpg

omg!

to view copy the adress form the adress bar and past into another browser window...damn geocities...

Offline PIAC

• is actually agentseven
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 22, 2003, 05:29:33 PM »
omg page not available BEST SET UP EVER!

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 24, 2003, 03:39:44 PM »
ikm not sure if anyone could top that setup..but i still want to see more rooms...or living rooms..maybe kitchens

Offline Termin8Anakin

• Auuuu =\
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 24, 2003, 04:37:04 PM »
man, you might as well ask everyone to post a floorplan of their house, where weirdos can then plan raids and steal everything.
I think I'll just stick to my room and the living room.

Next week......pics of my Shower............with Natalie Portman in it!