Author Topic: Ace Attorney 5 Coming to North America and Europe This Fall As eShop Exclusive   (Read 6978 times)

Offline TJ Spyke

• Ass
  • Score: -1350
    • View Profile
    • Spyke Shop
This title rated "M" for Mature?  That's what the rating came in as and it doesn't seem like Capcom is objecting to it.  I wonder if they use harsher text in the dialog?

I see sites saying ESRB rated it M, but I see no rating for the game on the ESRB's website. But Capcom themselves said it. Capcom explained why to GameSpot:

"Due to the nature of the various crimes and storylines in this latest title in the series, ESRB deemed the title an M," a Capcom representative told us. The ESRB, which declined commenting on its reasoning behind the game's rating, has labeled it with the same "Blood, Violence, Suggestive Themes, Language" descriptor given to the original Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
Help out a poor college student, buy video games and Blu-ray Discs at: http://astore.amazon.com/spyke-20

Offline Oblivion

• Score: -253
    • View Profile
I bet it's because of one particularly gruesome dead body or something.

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
"In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are especially heinous. One defense attorney is willing to stand up for the falsely accused. This is his story."

CHUNG
CHUNG
Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Phoenix Wright is totally hardcore now!
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.