Author Topic: Mafia XLIX: Mafia Party II, Winner's Circle  (Read 11641 times)

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia XLIX: Mafia Party II, Winner's Circle
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2011, 02:49:24 AM »
Moop eet Op. (say it like the creepy dwarf in RE4. Meeester Keneedy)

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2011, 02:54:42 AM »
I own RE4... on GC and Wii... but have never played it.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2011, 03:09:29 AM »
Good Heavens, woman! it's one of the best games of all time!

Offline Silenced

• A rather quiet thatguy
  • Score: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2011, 06:16:15 AM »
VOTE THATGUY

What did I do now?

And actually, I do owe someone an apology: Silenced, I killed you for purely political reasons.  I figured the person people would least expect me to target would be the new player to the game, so that's exactly who I targeted.  You looked like you'd be fun to play against, so stick around and join the next game, ok?

VENDETTA!!!!!!!!!!

Mop, it would have been a much better game if there were more people. It was OK I guess (but since I died the first day I can't really talk.

On a side note, my first guesses were WAY off. I suspected Stratos and Vudu becuase of how both of them coincidentally had blue spaces and voted for Maxi.. The vote for Dasmos was just to help save Maxi (who I knew was a townie).
« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 06:19:50 AM by Silenced »

Offline bustin98

• Bustin' out kids
  • Score: 30
    • View Profile
    • Web Design Web Hosting Computer Sales and Service
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2011, 09:23:58 AM »
Yay! Think this is the end of Stevey's vendetta?

Can we just say in the future that screen caps are bombs that kill the sender?

I don't really have any complaints about the game. I love the effort put behind the story.

Offline Silenced

• A rather quiet thatguy
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2011, 10:32:44 AM »
Well, that was a WONDERFUL first game. Hopefully my second one will be better.  :-\

Just need GP to get it started.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2011, 07:52:17 PM »
Game I think could have done without a way for the Mafia to show up as townies. Maybe instead of having randomizing before the game starts have the Mafia choose one person to show up as a townie in investigations.
That idea kind of goes against everything being random. Since it is theoretically possible for everyone to get an investigation in one day, it'd be too powerful an ability if the result were always a sure thing. Too many townies could find others, and that'd just end things too quickly. The Mafia result was still guaranteed to be accurate, so if you found one, you'd just have to figure out who you could trust to get rid of them.

Though next time I am thinking of adding in more rolls, so the investigation will come up less and therefore may also have less of a chance of blocking it.

I don't really have any complaints about the game. I love the effort put behind the story.
Thanks. I have respect for those who can consistently write up a story for each day, so I wanted to give it my best meself because I think it's an underappreciated aspect of this game.

Mop it up, it would have been a much better game if there were more people. It was OK I guess (but since I died the first day I can't really talk.
I can't really control how many people sign up, though we were curiously missing a few regulars. The game was designed with a few more people in mind but I still think it went fine, the townies always had a chance to win if they could have figured things out.

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2011, 11:41:26 PM »
It was a fun game, I just wish I had worked less late nights so I could have enjoyed it a little more.  And that I would have rolled something different than the bob-omb space. :D
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2011, 12:03:11 AM »
There were plenty of people who rolled the same thing twice or even three times throughout the game, but I think UncleBob is the only one who got the same thing in four out of the five days this game lasted. I don't know whether that's lucky or unlucky...

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
  • Score: 379
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2011, 12:11:28 AM »
I know every time I asked Mop it up for secret information to help me win, she said you had the bomb-omb space.  That's why we never killed you. Remember, folks, it helps to bribe the host.

Offline Silenced

• A rather quiet thatguy
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2011, 10:47:08 AM »
That's a little cheap.

Maybe I'll try that.  ;)

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2011, 08:48:53 PM »
WHAT?!?

I thought we were friends Mop it up...but you give thatguy information and not me? I don't want to be on your team in Blops anymore. Forget the Apdude vendetta, I'm vendettaing you now :P
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2011, 09:38:19 PM »
That's a little cheap.
Trust me, it ain't cheap.

I thought we were friends Mop it up...but you give thatguy information and not me? I don't want to be on your team in Blops anymore. Forget the Apdude vendetta, I'm vendettaing you now :P
Maybe you should have offered something besides hugs.